Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:34:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Vivek Ramaswamy 'would consider' taking JD Vance's Senate seat if asked

Started by Conservative Perspective, July 16, 2024, 09:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Vivek Ramaswamy 'would consider' taking  JD Vance's Senate seat if asked

If Trump and his running mate JD Vance are elected, Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine will need to fill the state's Senate seat, and some are suggesting Vivek Ramaswamy.

Source: Vivek Ramaswamy 'would consider' taking  JD Vance's Senate seat if asked

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Let Rudy Giuliani have the seat.  Lord knows he needs to stay relevant.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Biggie Smiles

I am left to wonder as it does appear Trump has abandoned him.

that's bad form if you ask me.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 16, 2024, 09:59:10 PMI am left to wonder as it does appear Trump has abandoned him.

that's bad form if you ask me.

I don't think so.  Vivek is young and I think he has a bright future.  I wouldn't be too surprised if Trump offers him a Cabinet position, but he might be more effective taking such a Senate role if offered by DeWine.  Then it would be his seat to lose next time it's up and he would be an awesome Voice in the Senate for we freedom-loving people.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 16, 2024, 11:26:05 PMI don't think so.  Vivek is young and I think he has a bright future.  I wouldn't be too surprised if Trump offers him a Cabinet position, but he might be more effective taking such a Senate role if offered by DeWine.  Then it would be his seat to lose next time it's up and he would be an awesome Voice in the Senate for we freedom-loving people.
I meant Trump appears to have abandoned Rudy.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 16, 2024, 11:27:47 PMI meant Trump appears to have abandoned Rudy.

Oh, sorry.  I thought we were talking about the OP, which of course I didn't click on and read because, you know, I'm fucking Reggie.

I don't think Donald will forget about Rudy before the end. ;)

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 16, 2024, 11:30:20 PMOh, sorry.  I thought we were talking about the OP, which of course I didn't click on and read because, you know, I'm fucking Reggie.

I don't think Donald will forget about Rudy before the end. ;)
I hope not. I am big on loyalty and Rudy was always loyal to him.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 16, 2024, 11:31:11 PMI hope not. I am big on loyalty and Rudy was always loyal to him.

I totally agree.  Rudy has gotten fucked. I have faith that Saint Donald will rectify the situation once the Swamp is drained.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

JOE

I don't think the Repubs want him installed there

They'll probably go for some Establishment dude rather than someone who can light the joint on fire.

I think Ramaswammy is too controversial for the GOP Establishment

and they don't trust Tulsi either
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List