Replies: 10335
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:34:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Deranged Democrat assassin Thomas Matthew Crooks was a violent tranny

Started by Brent, July 18, 2024, 01:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 18, 2024, 06:17:09 PMGood analysis.  I still don't know quite what to think of this.  As info dribbles out regarding the dead nerd, more and more questions pop up.

How convenient the patsy's dead now.

Yes. I believe that was the plan. And this kid is as much a victim as anyone. After getting over the initial shock, disbelief and associated anger I've come to realize that. Taking him out was merely a tie up of any loose end which could point to their own culpability.

Think about it realistically. A war room setting with top brass, risk analysts and intelligence planners. All leftist vermin scum leaching on this administration and hungry to maintain their grip on power.

And it goes something like this.

Trump engages in 4 to 5 rallies a week, if not more. And in the coming months definitely more. So let us fashion an environment where there are significant weaknesses in the firewall normally provided to protect him. ie leaving adjacent buildings unprotected, incompetent DEI hires that will scramble instead of secure etc etc...

with all the harmful rhetoric we are espousing on a daily basis one of our seeds is bound to find rich soil in the mind of someone who truly believes they are doing the right thing. It has a 100% probability of happening in our current climate. Especially with the growing fever we are also promoting with great vigor that Biden has no chance of wining.

Play the averages long enough you're bound to come up with some form of success. And they almost hit pay dirt on Saturday only for this kid not being a good enough shot and providence being on Trump's side.

So my angle of conspiracy theory centers less around direct involvement or even deliberate influence and more around a deliberate apathy towards Trump's security that the brass were hoping would be exploited. It was exploited but not to the extent they had hoped for.. but in the end, either way, that gullible useful idiot had to be neutralized and was neutralized.

so now we'll never get to see the from prison interview were years later after finding God from within in prison cell we hear this kid recall how he walked around with an AR-15 for hours in plan sight and was even asked if he needed a ladder or anything and pointed in the direction of the rooftop with best visibility to Trump's head

Almost reminds you of the FBI plants who were leading dump Jan 6th Protestors on guided tours of the capitol building. eh?

Biggie Smiles

If I were on Trump's speech writing team I would give him the wisdom to bag this fucking election with 100% chance of success.

it would start like this.

I forgive the impressionable young man who tried to take my life and I ask that all of you forgive him too. He is as much a victim of this awful tragedy as any of us. The true culprits of this heinous action which took the life of a great American patriot were not up on that roof that day. A young man just ascending out of childhood was. Let us remember that. Remember that  For years certain elements of our society of stoked fear, rage, hostility and division among us. With one goal in mind. To divide us so that those hiding in the darkness behind the curtain could maintain the status quo. I believe in my heart this pour soul believed he was saving America when in fact he was saving the very people who caused this great scourge to befall us in the first place. At this juncture it matters not if he were a registered republican or a dedicated donor to the democratic party. What matters is that an environment has been created where one American believes the man standing next to him bearing allegiance to the same flag is his enemy. This cannot continue and we must remove from power the authors of this rhetoric through the peaceful process of our democracy the way our forefathers intended.

Say something unifying like that and watch those poll numbers skyrocket into outer fucking orbit.

Disclaimer: I don't personally believe any of the bullshit about unity I just spewed above. I just want to see the leftist scum the fuck outta office and will happily say whatever it takes to make that happen. I don't want to have any unity with the likes of utter dog shit like Joy Reed, Jake Tapper, Lily, Admong, Jerry Nadler, Adam Schiff or any of the other leftist scum which are lower than fucking feces.

The part about the kid being a victim yeah. The part about the leftist not being my enemy? Hell to the nah. that'll always be my enemy. I don't give a fuck what his birth certificate says.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 18, 2024, 06:18:38 PMLooks like Cindy
That is who I was thinking of. That mental case that owns the tranny board. Crooks is the spit and image of that wanker.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

Hypocrisy and lies is what we have been told about the attempted Trump assassin. Watch the first four minutes.