Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Could you do it?

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 18, 2024, 08:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Towards the end of the video you learn that the piece of shit sex offender who murdered an innocent little girl was taken to a hospital to be treated for injuries.

I found myself asking myself if I were one of the doctors or supporting staff tasked with fixing this rodent up could I do it. If my job depended on it.

NO. Hell fucking no. I'd tell my boss that if you put me anywhere near this motherfucker there's going to be another homicide right there in your hospital because I'm gonna carve this piece of shit up with the first sharp object I can find.

Agree Agree x 2 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Yep, violating the Hippocratic oath would be very appropo.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Biggie Smiles

Shit.. I dont give a fuck what Oath it violates.

God Said thou shalt not murder and that's exactly what I'd be fixing to do. You think at that stage in the game I'm thinking about some oath I made to man?

Oliver the Second

Seeing how I would be fired, fined, jailed, and banned from working in the medical field for the rest of my life with no way to pay back half a million in student loans, I'd grit my teeth and patch him up. But only enough to keep me out of trouble.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 18, 2024, 11:15:30 PMSeeing how I would be fired, fined, jailed, and banned from working in the medical field for the rest of my life with no way to pay back half a million in student loans, I'd grit my teeth and patch him up. But only enough to keep me out of trouble.
A lot of us anti progs would do the same. We are practical people.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

hard R

Agreed.

Between you and me though, I might "accidentally" some of his inner workings in the process...

deport_liberals

There are lots of accidents that can lead to nasty infections. 

Lab Flaker

Pump some staph into his pea-shooter and induce a coma indefinitely or until said pea-shooter drops off.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview