Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:48:07 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

COVID cases are on the rise in the USA again

Started by JOE, July 19, 2024, 02:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Thiel

To be safe Jo Jo, we should quarantine together indefinitely. Just the two of us.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Of course, the media won't blame Biden for this.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Reggie Essent

Interesting that "Covid" is on the rise AGAIN.

Just in time for the upcoming election.

Agree Agree x 2 View List

Dove

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 19, 2024, 04:57:40 PMInteresting that "Covid" is on the rise AGAIN.

Yep. It gives me horrific anxiety though because of my man. He takes vumerity for MS so his immune system is compromised.

Uhg I hate it.  He won't get any of the vaccines either, not even the J&J one that me and my girls got.

Rationally I know it's election shenanigans but emotionally it gives me anxiety because of him.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Dove on July 19, 2024, 05:42:44 PMYep. It gives me horrific anxiety though because of my man. He takes vumerity for MS so his immune system is compromised.

Uhg I hate it.  He won't get any of the vaccines either, not even the J&J one that me and my girls got.

Rationally I know it's election shenanigans but emotionally it gives me anxiety because of him.

Ity's electiom shenanigans.  The Covid ain't thing anymore.  It's the sniffles like nay other Rhinovrus.  The common fucking cold.

As for you man and the MS and shit.  I don't keep up with that shit anymore, but just listen to that still small voice that just says "Be with him."

That's all I could do.
Love Love x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 19, 2024, 04:57:40 PMInteresting that "Covid" is on the rise AGAIN.

What a coincidence.
Agree Agree x 1 View List