The best topic

Replies: 10249
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:36:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

It's amazing how the scum on the left always projects

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 20, 2024, 12:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Shen Li on July 30, 2024, 10:35:36 PMIt's that old???

Yeah. It's a Leftist gang that's been around since before Hitler.  I think most of the vermin came here to America with the Frankfurt School Marxists in the late 1920s before Hitler took over.

There used to be a lot of articles about it on the interwebbers, but it's probably mostly been scrubbed over the past few years.

DKG

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 30, 2024, 10:48:24 PMYeah. It's a Leftist gang that's been around since before Hitler.  I think most of the vermin came here to America with the Frankfurt School Marxists in the late 1920s before Hitler took over.

There used to be a lot of articles about it on the interwebbers, but it's probably mostly been scrubbed over the past few years.
You can still find some, but you are right, a lot has been washed.

Shen Li

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 30, 2024, 10:48:24 PMYeah. It's a Leftist gang that's been around since before Hitler.  I think most of the vermin came here to America with the Frankfurt School Marxists in the late 1920s before Hitler took over.

I am aware of that gang.

I've only been familiar with those cowardly homos since they started wearing masks and beating up old ladies for not having rainbow flags on their mobility scooters.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview