Replies: 10250
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Trump sent a message

Started by Blazor, July 20, 2024, 01:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

And THEY replied with the huge outage, prolly a test run. What was the message Trump sent? Check this out...

TRUMP SENDS A MESSAGE TO THE DEEP STATE 🚨
After Trump's speech, Opera Singer Sings "Nessun Dorma" Nessun Dorma is played at the end of the film The Sum of All Fears, in which time ALL the traitors & Deep State actors were executed...

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Biggie Smiles

The outage was due to an endpoint security software by a vendor named Crowdstrike. Crowdstrike updates sensors (the application that identifies malware on a host) on a nightly basis. Thursday night they issued a faulty update which causes the system to not boot correctly

this was strictly coincidence.

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on July 20, 2024, 01:24:51 AMAnd THEY replied with the huge outage, prolly a test run. What was the message Trump sent? Check this out...

TRUMP SENDS A MESSAGE TO THE DEEP STATE 🚨
After Trump's speech, Opera Singer Sings "Nessun Dorma" Nessun Dorma is played at the end of the film The Sum of All Fears, in which time ALL the traitors & Deep State actors were executed...

James Cromwell reminds me of Harry Reid.

Blazor

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 20, 2024, 11:52:18 AMThe outage was due to an endpoint security software by a vendor named Crowdstrike. Crowdstrike updates sensors (the application that identifies malware on a host) on a nightly basis. Thursday night they issued a faulty update which causes the system to not boot correctly

Possibly, til you factor in other things, which I might elaborate later. Awful suspicios.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Crowdstrike has some dodgy history in elections and the Ukraine....
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 20, 2024, 11:52:18 AMThe outage was due to an endpoint security software by a vendor named Crowdstrike. Crowdstrike updates sensors (the application that identifies malware on a host) on a nightly basis. Thursday night they issued a faulty update which causes the system to not boot correctly

Maybe, but since they're the same outfit that ran interference between the DNC server(s) and the FBI ("Trust us bros, it was totally Russia who dunnit. You don't need to see the actual machines involved. We took care of that for you!") I have a difficult time believing anything they do is above-board.

Oliver the Second

One company makes a programming error and half the world is shut down as a result? WTF is up with that?