The best topic

Replies: 9981
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:27:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Joe Biden will drop out of the presidential race

Started by JOE, July 21, 2024, 02:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 21, 2024, 03:37:27 PM'Murican politics are all about the money.
Only Kamala can "inherit" the Biden campaign's funds and infrastructure.
There isn't enough time to build a new campaign from the ground up.

It'll be Kamala or the democrats will be signalling they know they're going to lose anyway.

Not sure if I agree with you avatar_Garraty_47

They could choose someone completely different

As you say it just depends where the big donors park their money from here on in and who they are willing to back.

Watch where the money is going and which candidate eh.

That's who I think will win

But that's just a guess since the future is murky
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE on July 21, 2024, 03:52:54 PMNot sure if I agree with you avatar_Garraty_47

As you say it just depends where the big donors park their money from here on in and who they are willing to back.

Watch where the money is going and which candidate eh.

That's who I think will win

But that's just a guess since the future is murky

Democrats have given Trump so much free press you'd have to be a rock spider living on a remote desolate island not to know who he is at this point. He doesn't need donors to win.

All he needs observable reality and for harris to get out there and campaign her ass off. He could literally have himself freeze dried Like Walt Disney between now and the election and it wouldn't make a scooby of a difference on the outcome.

Democrats are fucked unless they can get those 50 million fraudulent ballots injected into the race somehow.
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: JOE on July 21, 2024, 03:52:54 PMNot sure if I agree with you avatar_Garraty_47

I never said they couldn't.
I said it would be a signal that they aren't serious about winning in November.

There are relatively few big money donors. They can throw all the money at a sinking ship but unless the democrats can convince REAL PEOPLE to vote for that ship it's headed for the bottom of the ocean anyway.

REAL PEOPLE think big money in politics is a problem, not a sign of strength.

If it's anyone but Kamala it's only so much theatrics regardless of how many dollars a few plutocrats have spent on the props and costumes.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 21, 2024, 04:06:22 PMIf it's anyone but Kamala it's only so much theatrics regardless of how many dollars a few plutocrats have spent on the props and costumes.

Former New Jersey Governor Republican Chris Christie aligns with your assumptions/predictions avatar_Garraty_47 Garraty:

He thinks the Democrats are locked in with Kamala and have no alternative but to choose/endorse her.

It's who she picks as her running mate that will be the real icebreaker.

Oliver the Second

Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE on July 21, 2024, 06:12:50 PMFormer New Jersey Governor Republican Chris Christie aligns with your assumptions/predictions avatar_Garraty_47 Garraty:

He thinks the Democrats are locked in with Kamala and have no alternative but to choose/endorse her.

It's who she picks as her running mate that will be the real icebreaker.

Picking a competent VP might spell a sudden malfunction in all 4 of air force ones engines over the mid Atlantic.  She cannot be dumb enough not to know that

Biggie Smiles

I keep seeing ppl say Her VP will mean something

When is the last time you've seen a VP have a substantial impact on day to day operations

A vp is a president in training.  Nothing more.  Your average senator has more power
Agree Agree x 2 View List

JOE

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 21, 2024, 06:21:11 PM

When I saw that title, I thought they might substitutes the words to this song avatar_Oliver the Second Ollie:

...remember that one?

tsk tsk...say no mo'! Siy no mo'!

Biggie Smiles

excuse me while I throw up ... fucking sissies

Winner Winner x 2 View List

Oliver the Second

They're already starting to get back in the race -

Informative Informative x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Democrats just proved that Biden never truly ran the country to begin with
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Obama wants an open vote?

Unless you are planning on rewinding the tape and allow the VOTERS the opportunity to express their will there is no OPENNESS in having your bought and paid for delegates  voting the way you want them to vote.

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 21, 2024, 07:40:41 PMexcuse me while I throw up ... fucking sissies

Is that what they call....

...A Comedy of Errors , eh avatar_Biggie Smiles Bigly?

Nudge Nudge Wink Wing, Siy no mo'! Siy no mo'!

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 21, 2024, 07:54:27 PMObama wants an open vote?

Unless you are planning on rewinding the tape and allow the VOTERS the opportunity to express their will there is no OPENNESS in having your bought and paid for delegates  voting the way you want them to vote.

Good unbiased political analysis avatar_Biggie Smiles Bigly

And whaddya know?

They're not Americans!

Wonder why, eh?

Sheesh! It takes outsiders to refrain from taking sides.