Replies: 10250
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Kamala Harris Stung in First Two Polls After Joe Biden Stepped Down

Started by JOE, July 22, 2024, 10:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

In spite of the all the enthusiasm for Kamala Harris, polls released after Biden's decision to step down still show here trailing Donald Trump if she were chosen as the nominee:

https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harris-stung-first-polls-since-joe-biden-stepped-down-1928772

Two political polls conducted after President Joe Biden forfeited his reelection campaign both show Kamala Harris losing to former President Donald Trump if she is chosen as the Democratic nominee.

Biden announced on Sunday that he would not be seeking reelection in the 2024 presidential race after weeks of saying he wouldn't resign from the race. On the same day, Biden voiced his support for Harris, his vice president, to replace him as the Democratic nominee.

Several names have already been floated for the replacement, including Harris. However, two recent polls show that the vice president might not perform strongly enough against Trump should the two face off in November, though there are still more than three months to go before the general election.

An On Point Politics/SoCal Research poll conducted on Sunday after Biden's announcement surveyed 801 likely voters. Of those surveyed, 51 percent said they would vote for Trump should the 2024 election be held today, with 43 percent voicing the same answer for Harris. Six percent remained undecided.

Despite garnering millions of donation dollars only hours after Biden stepped down, Harris' poll performance has shifted little since On Point Politics/SoCal Research conducted a similar poll on July 17. The July 17 poll surveyed 800 voters, of which 52 percent said they would vote for Trump and 44 percent said Harris. At the time, voters also were polled about who they were more likely to vote for between Biden and Trump since Biden was still in the running. Trump still received the most support at 51 percent, with Biden at 45 percent.

Biggie Smiles

Republicans said she's a dumb bird because they are scared of her tho!!!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 22, 2024, 11:09:15 PMRepublicans said she's a dumb bird because they are scared of her tho!!!

And yet What I've noticed that whenever a woman of either party runs for President or Vice President in the US, they seem to immediately get shot down avatar_Biggie Smiles Bigly

And you know who the first people are to do it?

Other women.

American Women themselves don't seem to want a Woman President.
It seems ta threaten them.

Can't forget Sarah Palin, a Republican. Nevermind her foibles.
Women themselves were knifing her as much as they could
Same with Hillary, a Democrat.

Very strange esp since many other countries have already had Women Presidents.

Must be a rivalry thang between other women
Jealousy eh

Oliver the Second

Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

JOE

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 22, 2024, 11:39:27 PM

Two Women...both Indo-American who appear to hate each other:

Somehow I sense it's less to do with Kamala's policies than Tulsi also being jealous of her.

There's probably still a caste system goin' on between them even tho they live in & were born in America and should be many times removed from those cultural norms. However I suspect the same kind of rivalries that exist in that culture carry over to the New World as well.

Garraty_47

Quote from: JOE on July 22, 2024, 11:15:48 PMCan't forget Sarah Palin, a Republican. Nevermind her foibles.
Women themselves were knifing her as much as they could
Same with Hillary, a Democrat.

Palin was a narcissistic ditz who wasn't running for president anyway; Clinton is an insufferable war criminal and corrupt as fuck. They didn't lose because they are women... they lost because they didn't deserve to win regardless of their gender.

That this even has to be pointed out makes me hate you just a little bit.

Lokmar

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 23, 2024, 08:32:30 AMPalin was a narcissistic ditz who wasn't running for president anyway; Clinton is an insufferable war criminal and corrupt as fuck. They didn't lose because they are women... they lost because they didn't deserve to win regardless of their gender.

That this even has to be pointed out makes me hate you just a little bit.

Juan McStain had zero chance of winning IDGAF who he chose. At the time, I was an independent hard right voter. I voted for Perot twice and had voted Constitution party in 2 other POTUS cycles. The other RINO's told McStain, who wanted Amnesty for all illegals, that he had to pick a somewhat red meat candidate and a woman would be even better. I did like Sarah Palin, I thought she was great, but I flat out REFUSED to vote for Juan McStain! If Palin was on the ticket without Juan DelaAmnesty McStain, I would have voted for her.

Palin had zero negative impact of McStains chances of losing. Before that POS died and went to hell where he belongs, McStain took several of his trade marked thin skinned swipes at Palin even AFTER she had been VERY generous and gracious towards him. FUCK THAT POS WITH SATANS RED HOT DICK!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Lokmar on July 23, 2024, 09:17:05 AMJuan McStain had zero chance of winning IDGAF who he chose. At the time, I was an independent hard right voter. I voted for Perot twice and had voted Constitution party in 2 other POTUS cycles. The other RINO's told McStain, who wanted Amnesty for all illegals, that he had to pick a somewhat red meat candidate and a woman would be even better. I did like Sarah Palin, I thought she was great, but I flat out REFUSED to vote for Juan McStain! If Palin was on the ticket without Juan DelaAmnesty McStain, I would have voted for her.

Palin had zero negative impact of McStains chances of losing. Before that POS died and went to hell where he belongs, McStain took several of his trade marked thin skinned swipes at Palin even AFTER she had been VERY generous and gracious towards him. FUCK THAT POS WITH SATANS RED HOT DICK!

Okay but how do you *really* feel? LoL

formosan

I don't have the luxury of spending time analyzing Donald Trump's opponent..

I read that Justin Trudeau's carbon tax costs us $6700 each..

Canadians are working longer than they did ten years to buy the necessities of life......this is why many Canadians don't have time for the American election.

too old to be a fashionista