Replies: 10250
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

#WhereIsJoe begins trending

Started by Garraty_47, July 22, 2024, 05:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garraty_47

Reports that Biden hasn't actually been seen since around the 17th of July along with the bizarre method (Xwitter) of his announcement that he was suspending his reelection campaign that only vaguely hinted that he'd address the nation "later this week" has rumors flying that #GenocideJoe might actually be on his death bed if not already taking a dirt nap.

If Biden is too debilitated to even make a five minute video to let people know he's still alive, explain his dropping out of the 2024 presidential race, and officially endorse Kamala isn't it time to start talking about the 25th amendment?

This is not the time to be hiding in his fucking basement.

The democrats and the Biden administration are once again punching themselves in the dick.

I'm beginning to suspect they like that kind of masochistic shit, the kinky monkeys.

Biggie Smiles

Mourn with me brother. Our great father is dead.

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Garraty_47

I may have spoken too soon. Somebody who sounded a lot like Biden (only slightly more lucid) phoned in to his old election HQ while Kamala was there having the locks changed.

I guess the bastard might still be with us after all.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 22, 2024, 06:48:29 PMI may have spoken too soon. Somebody who sounded a lot like Biden (only slightly more lucid) phoned in to his old election HQ while Kamala was there having the locks changed.

I guess the bastard might still be with us after all.
It could be.

But remember, they were able to voice over Trump's voice singing a 50 cent song.

Winner Winner x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 22, 2024, 05:07:37 PMReports that Biden hasn't actually been seen since around the 17th of July along with the bizarre method (Xwitter) of his announcement that he was suspending his reelection campaign that only vaguely hinted that he'd address the nation "later this week" has rumors flying that #GenocideJoe might actually be on his death bed if not already taking a dirt nap.

If Biden is too debilitated to even make a five minute video to let people know he's still alive, explain his dropping out of the 2024 presidential race, and officially endorse Kamala isn't it time to start talking about the 25th amendment?

This is not the time to be hiding in his fucking basement.

The democrats and the Biden administration are once again punching themselves in the dick.

I'm beginning to suspect they like that kind of masochistic shit, the kinky monkeys.

Hes no longer running the show anyway avatar_Garraty_47 Garraty

His staff has taken over and is doing it for him.

Everyone knows that.

He really oughta cede all
Power to Kamala at some point, even sending her to do all the public functions he once performed

Least he could do
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Why didn't Joe announce it on tv yesterday? Why is he waiting until later in the week? Or does it take time to make the AI video look 'just right'?