Replies: 10249
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:36:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

DEI hire steps down

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 23, 2024, 10:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

After yesterday's public roasting You really have to wonder how the call with the Biden cartel went.

"you like ice-cream trucks don't you? Ever thought about what it would feel like to be run over by one?"

or

"what effect do you think a small amount of carefully placed Semtex inside of an ice cream cone might have on the human skull" ?

She tucked tail and got the fuck outta dodge real quick!  :crampe:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secret-service-director-cheatle-resigns-mounting-pressure-wake-trump-assassination-attempt

Biggie Smiles

"Have you ever got into your car and wondered what would become of you if it suddenly exploded" ?

Biggie Smiles

"that's an awfully cute dog you have there, ever thought about what he looks like inside out?"

Biggie Smiles

"have you ever wondered what your liver tastes like?"

hard R

Funny how she tendered her resignation (because incompetence), but that it doesn't take effect until after the Democratic National Convention...

Kinda reminds you of a President who resigns his nomination (because incompetence), but that it doesn't take effect until after his term expires.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

Trump should never have trusted a Democrat appointee for his security.

hard R

He didn't. That's why he maintains a private security detail out of his own pocket.

Brent

Quote from: hard R on July 23, 2024, 01:25:25 PMHe didn't. That's why he maintains a private security detail out of his own pocket.
He did accept SS protection. That is why he came one centimetre from being assassinated.

hard R

Quote from: Brent on July 23, 2024, 01:39:49 PMHe did accept SS protection. That is why he came one centimetre from being assassinated.
You can feel free to correct me if you're aware otherwise, but I'm pretty sure it's mandatory that all presidents past and present receive a Secret Service detail, if only to protect them  against foreign powers kidnapping them and learning state secrets to which they were privy during their terms in office.

Either way, accepting the SS detail does not mean that he trusts them. If he trusted the Secret Service to do the job of protecting him, there would be no reason for him to spend money on a private security detail. He maintains a private security detail, therefore we can infer that he does not trust the Secret Service.

Which is smart; in his shoes I wouldn't be trusting them either, especially not after Dealey Plaza 1963.

hard R

So... patsy or paid-off? I guess the future will tell... I imagine a quiet offer of a cushy spot in a NGO is not out of the question.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview