Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Kameltoe Harris 5 0 5 1

Kameltoe Harris

Started by Herman, July 22, 2024, 10:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

16 Days: Kamala Harris has not held a press conference since emerging as presumptive Democratic nominee

Oliver the Second

Whatever happened to Biden? Haven't seen him for weeks.

Herman

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 06, 2024, 10:23:28 PMWhatever happened to Biden? Haven't seen him for weeks.
He is still shitting himself.
Agree Agree x 1 Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

Shen Li

I read on a Singpaore version of Quora that a rally for Harris used AI to make the crowd look much bigger.

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: JOE on July 23, 2024, 09:35:17 PMRespectfully I disagree avatar_Prof Emeritus at Fawk U Prof.

While I think Trump is a good debater, Kamala can counter him.

However that being said, the one whom I think could really get under her skin is Tulsi Gabbard, who seems to hate her.

If anyone would be Kamala's worst nightmare, it would be Tulsi, her Indian half-sistah.

Trump should have picked Tulsi as his VP.  Person of color vs person of color.

Dems get all kinds of mad when you repeat King's line about content of character vs color of skin but that's all these ludicrous fuckers focus on nonstop.

Thinking like a liberal means you have to accept the fact that voting for president means accepting we have a race between three white guys, two of which are old white guys.... and a biracial Indian/Asian chick appropriating blackface.

Since I deal in common sense, I don't rightly give a fuck what any of them look like.  But this is how libs see.  LITERALLY IN BLACK AND WHITE.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

JOE

Oddly the best imitation of Kamala Harris is done by a White woman:

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: MrNiceGuy on August 08, 2024, 11:22:22 PMTrump should have picked Tulsi as his VP.  Person of color vs person of color.

Dems get all kinds of mad when you repeat King's line about content of character vs color of skin but that's all these ludicrous fuckers focus on nonstop.

Thinking like a liberal means you have to accept the fact that voting for president means accepting we have a race between three white guys, two of which are old white guys.... and a biracial Indian/Asian chick appropriating blackface.

Since I deal in common sense, I don't rightly give a fuck what any of them look like.  But this is how libs see.  LITERALLY IN BLACK AND WHITE.

Gabbard wiped the floor with Harris in 2020.

Vance is a smart politician. But, identity politics are now par for the course in the US.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: DKG on August 09, 2024, 06:59:23 AMGabbard wiped the floor with Harris in 2020.

Vance is a smart politician. But, identity politics are now par for the course in the US.

I think the Democrats are acting too smug & arrogant avatar_DKG DKG.

They aren't there yet.

And Tim Walz hasn't been accepted or endorsed by the average American voter yet.

Not sure if Walz's policies are too leftward for most American voters.

He may be likeable to some but even if he is likeability doesn't necessarily win votes.

Trumps core support is still very strong. Even with the catching up on the polls Harris is still behind Bidens 2000 poll numbers.

Trump usu does 3 % points better in battleground stayes than he polls.

The Democrats ought not take anything for granted..

I thought Harris erred getting someone she merely liked than thinking about what the voters wanted.

Maybe Andy Bashear might have been a better choice cuz he could appeal better to young voters.

Wonder if they should have chosen
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Herman

Kameltoe finally answered some questions on Thursday.

After Donald Trump spoke for more than an hour at a Mar-a-Lago press conference — which included answering more than a dozen questions from reporters — Harris fielded a handful of softball questions from the media on the tarmac at the Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport.

It was the first time Harris had answered questions since becoming the Democratic Party's presumptive presidential nominee last month.

Here were the questions and answers:

Reaction to Trump's press conference: "I'm glad that he's finally agreed to debate on Sept. 10. I'm looking forward to it. I hope he shows up."
More debates: "I am happy to have that conversation about an additional debate after Sept. 10."
Why Trump "pulled out" of the debate: "I am beyond trying to speculate about how he thinks."
Accusations of Tim Walz's "stolen valor": "Listen, I praise anyone who has presented themselves to serve our country. And I think that we all should."
On dodging the media: "I've talked to my team. I want us to get an interview scheduled before the end of the month."

The entire interaction lasted approximately 70 seconds. By contrast, Trump spoke with media for approximately 70 minutes at Mar-a-Lago.

Notice, however, the content of the questions. None of the reporters sought substantive answers to questions Americans care about, like how Harris plans to combat inflation or how she plans to end the border crisis. The reporters certainly did not inquire about Harris' foreign policy agenda.

Both the content of the questions and Harris' final answer — that she may participate in a sit-down interview by the end of August — received criticism from forces that are friendly to Democrats and the media. Conservatives, of course, also widely panned the spectacle.

"Before the end of the month? It's August 8!" writer Chris Cillizza, formerly of CNN and the Washington Post, responded.

"Peak journalism is that when you finally get a chance to ask the candidate a question you ask about when they will take more questions," said Matthew Yglesias, co-founder of Vox.

DKG

Quote from: Herman on August 09, 2024, 09:39:42 PMKameltoe finally answered some questions on Thursday.

After Donald Trump spoke for more than an hour at a Mar-a-Lago press conference — which included answering more than a dozen questions from reporters — Harris fielded a handful of softball questions from the media on the tarmac at the Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport.

It was the first time Harris had answered questions since becoming the Democratic Party's presumptive presidential nominee last month.

Here were the questions and answers:

Reaction to Trump's press conference: "I'm glad that he's finally agreed to debate on Sept. 10. I'm looking forward to it. I hope he shows up."
More debates: "I am happy to have that conversation about an additional debate after Sept. 10."
Why Trump "pulled out" of the debate: "I am beyond trying to speculate about how he thinks."
Accusations of Tim Walz's "stolen valor": "Listen, I praise anyone who has presented themselves to serve our country. And I think that we all should."
On dodging the media: "I've talked to my team. I want us to get an interview scheduled before the end of the month."

The entire interaction lasted approximately 70 seconds. By contrast, Trump spoke with media for approximately 70 minutes at Mar-a-Lago.

Notice, however, the content of the questions. None of the reporters sought substantive answers to questions Americans care about, like how Harris plans to combat inflation or how she plans to end the border crisis. The reporters certainly did not inquire about Harris' foreign policy agenda.

Both the content of the questions and Harris' final answer — that she may participate in a sit-down interview by the end of August — received criticism from forces that are friendly to Democrats and the media. Conservatives, of course, also widely panned the spectacle.

"Before the end of the month? It's August 8!" writer Chris Cillizza, formerly of CNN and the Washington Post, responded.

"Peak journalism is that when you finally get a chance to ask the candidate a question you ask about when they will take more questions," said Matthew Yglesias, co-founder of Vox.
She is getting the kid treatment from the media just like they did with Biden.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: DKG on August 10, 2024, 10:51:52 AMShe is getting the kid treatment from the media just like they did with Biden.

She just did a rally here in Glendale and you should have seen how the press was fawning over her. She was the lead story on the evening news, they were interviewing attendees and talking about their 'enthusiasm', going on and on about how exciting she was, and otherwise doing everything they could to hype her up.

I'm just about ready to turn off my tv until the election is over. All the media hype and endless political commercials are driving me nuts.

What's the only good thing about political commercials? Everyone learns where the mute button is on their remote.

Brent

The real decision makers in the Democratic party are trying to keep the momentum going by having her speak as little as possible. I don't blame them. The more she speaks, the less people like her.

QuoteHarris declared her candidacy in January 2019. By April, her support stood at 5% in the CNN poll of the Democratic primary race. (All the numbers here are from subsequent CNN polls, conducted with the same methodology.) By May, Harris had climbed to 8%. Then, in the June poll, she jumped up to 17%. There was no poll in July, but by August, Harris was back down to 5%. She meandered around after that — 8% in September, 6% in October, 3% in November — and by December, she was out of the race.

Harris's brief boom came after a Democratic debate in which she accused Biden of racism for opposing school busing back in the 1970s. For a moment, Harris became a progressive hero, until, with increased exposure after the debate, voters got a closer look at her. They didn't really like what they saw, and her fall began.

Of course, Democrats are determined to make sure that doesn't happen. Why do you think Harris has not taken a single question from a journalist since Biden endorsed her and she became the instant presumptive nominee on July 22? Harris is doing rallies, speaking off a teleprompter. She's appearing with her new running mate, Gov. Tim Walz (D-MN). But she's not going into any situation where she might face some unexpected factor, and her reaction might offer voters a closer look at her as a person and a candidate. That is what happens in the long, grueling process of running for president. This time, after the Big Democratic Switch, party strategists know that if they can just keep Harris away from any unexpected exposure, away from any surprises, the honeymoon might keep going for 90 days, long enough for Harris to win.

So look for Democrats to keep Harris under wraps as long as possible. It's their best bet to keep history from repeating itself.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/daily-memo/3114949/the-kamala-harris-boom-and-bust-cycle/

JOE

Quote from: Brent on August 10, 2024, 03:17:06 PMThe real decision makers in the Democratic party are trying to keep the momentum going by having her speak as little as possible. I don't blame them. The more she speaks, the less people like her.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/daily-memo/3114949/the-kamala-harris-boom-and-bust-cycle/

Trump & Harris are probably about even in the polls & the battleground states.

However she is not 5 points up on him according to the MSM polls.

Trump supporters usu dont come out from hiding till election day. I'd be wary of polls until the final result on election day when that missing 5% of his supporters mysteriously show up to vote.

Garraty_47

DKG

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 10, 2024, 02:24:45 PMShe just did a rally here in Glendale and you should have seen how the press was fawning over her. She was the lead story on the evening news, they were interviewing attendees and talking about their 'enthusiasm', going on and on about how exciting she was, and otherwise doing everything they could to hype her up.

I'm just about ready to turn off my tv until the election is over. All the media hype and endless political commercials are driving me nuts.

What's the only good thing about political commercials? Everyone learns where the mute button is on their remote.

Enthusiasm for what? She doesn't even have a platform.