Replies: 10249
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:36:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

• Kameltoe Harris 5 0 5 1

Kameltoe Harris

Started by Herman, July 22, 2024, 10:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 27, 2024, 11:25:03 AMI get what you're saying and in a perfect world it *would* be that easy but for so many reasons I'd need to start a blog and do nothing but post to it for a year to list them all I can't vote duopoly, especially in presidential contests.

That's not even new:
I've never cast a presidential vote for a democrat or a republican.

It's not a protest or a thumb in the eye of the major parties... at least not primarily although if those are knock-on effects I'm okay with that. As I see the situation it's literally the only way available to me within this system to take proactive electoral action.

I don't know if we'll ever achieve a post-duopoly electoral reality but I have to act as if it's at least possible or I'd just be another hypocrite saying one thing and doing another.

I get the integrity factor and respect it but it is that very same integrity factor the democrats will continue to exploit to their own advantage.

They will win out eventually because they have an entire sea of mindless twats backing up anything they do while we stand on the sidelines committed to our values.

The war in unwinnable and like I've said many a time, a vote for trump is merely a delay of the inevitable

I have never looked as kindly upon my own mortality as I do now.   

Oerdin

The war is very winnable simple because Russia will not be able to sustain the war.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 27, 2024, 11:37:54 AMI get the integrity factor and respect it but it is that very same integrity factor the democrats will continue to exploit to their own advantage.

They will win out eventually because they have an entire sea of mindless twats backing up anything they do while we stand on the sidelines committed to our values.

The war in unwinnable and like I've said many a time, a vote for trump is merely a delay of the inevitable

I have never looked as kindly upon my own mortality as I do now.

Trump won in 2016 without my help and he's now facing an almost identical candidacy in Kopmala's avalanche of bullshit. The main reason contests are so close these days is the huge number of people who simply can't be arsed to go to the polls, leaving the bulk of the choices to people who are fully invested in one major party or the other.

Trump (or Kopmala, for that matter) doesn't need my vote; he only needs to convince some of those disengaged people to get off their couches this time.

Whoever can do that will be unbeatable.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on July 27, 2024, 11:50:14 AMThe war is very winnable simple because Russia will not be able to sustain the war.
I meant the war between good vs evil. The war between conservatives and the scum in the democrat party

caskur

Quote from: Oerdin on July 27, 2024, 11:50:14 AMThe war is very winnable simple because Russia will not be able to sustain the war.

They will if China and Korea and India back them.
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oerdin

Quote from: caskur on July 27, 2024, 09:52:47 PMThey will if China and Korea and India back them.

Communist China knows Russia is a tiny portion of its economy so it has listened to westerners who warned they would sanction the communists and that would end the regime.  India has steadily backed away from Russia and won't even accept Rubles anymore while Russia has billions of Indian rupees it can't use for anything.  North Korea is worthless beyond some unskilled labor and extremely low quality ancient shells that are as likely to explode in the barrel as as it is to fly toward the enemy.  If it goes towards the enemy they are as likely to be a dud as to actually explode on impact.

There isn't much real help to be had there especially economically.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 27, 2024, 10:24:32 PM

I took a break from politics today. The Kamala tongue fest is just too much. 

You should take a break too, Bigs. Let the proggies have their little honeymoon. It will end soon enough.

Watch some Olympics.  Today I had a choice to clean my bathrooms, which I just did a month or so ago, watch Trump give a speech to the Bitcoin guys, or watch womens beach volleyball on the Olympics.

I opted to watch the tall broads with nice tight asses jump around in the sand.

:yeahhh:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 27, 2024, 10:47:32 PMI took a break from politics today. The Kamala tongue fest is just too much. 

You should take a break too, Bigs. Let the proggies have their little honeymoon. It will end soon enough.

Watch some Olympics.  Today I had a choice to clean my bathrooms, which I just did a month or so ago, watch Trump give a speech to the Bitcoin guys, or watch womens beach volleyball on the Olympics.

I opted to watch the tall broads with nice tight asses jump around in the sand.

:yeahhh:

I ain't watching the Olympics after that disgusting display of deviance during the opening
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 27, 2024, 10:48:50 PMI ain't watching the Olympics after that disgusting display of deviance during the opening
I forgot the Olympics. What did they do?

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 27, 2024, 10:48:50 PMI ain't watching the Olympics after that disgusting display of deviance during the opening

Dude!  It's the French.  What'dya want?

I did see the part of the show in question. It was bad form, I agree.

But I've always loved the Olympics. I've watched them every four years ever since I can remember.

The whole point of the Olympiad is to put politics aside for a couple weeks and watch the best athletes in the world do what they do.  Back in ancient Greek days, they'd actually suspend wars during an Olympiad summer so the athletes could compete.

That's the spirit I watch them with.

caskur

Quote from: Oerdin on July 27, 2024, 10:17:04 PMCommunist China knows Russia is a tiny portion of its economy so it has listened to westerners who warned they would sanction the communists and that would end the regime.  India has steadily backed away from Russia and won't even accept Rubles anymore while Russia has billions of Indian rupees it can't use for anything.  North Korea is worthless beyond some unskilled labor and extremely low quality ancient shells that are as likely to explode in the barrel as as it is to fly toward the enemy.  If it goes towards the enemy they are as likely to be a dud as to actually explode on impact.

There isn't much real help to be had there especially economically.

Great... now I feel very secure..

Phew!!!!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol