Replies: 10250
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

• Kameltoe Harris 5 0 5 1

Kameltoe Harris

Started by Herman, July 22, 2024, 10:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 27, 2024, 10:48:50 PMI ain't watching the Olympics after that disgusting display of deviance during the opening

I don't know what you are talking about and don't want to know... all I have seen is 3 or 4 C countries sailing down the river and that funny lone mechanical horse lit up sailing down the river..

Germany kill Australia in the soccer and in swimming Titmus beat Canada and the USA in the swimming.

I am not watching it either BECAUSE they only show us what Australia is good at and I rarely see other countries competing.... like why can't I watch Greece and Columbia going against each other in archery or something?

It's our telecast that puts me off.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Reggie Essent

Quote from: caskur on July 28, 2024, 12:10:53 AMI don't know what you are talking about and don't want to know... all I have seen is 3 or 4 C countries sailing down the river and that funny lone mechanical horse lit up sailing down the river..

Germany kill Australia in the soccer and in swimming Titmus beat Canada and the USA in the swimming.

I am not watching it either BECAUSE they only show us what Australia is good at and I rarely see other countries competing.... like why can't I watch Greece and Columbia going against each other in archery or something?

It's our telecast that puts me off.

The Aussies are good at swimming. I think you guys got a gold in something today.

Too bad about the Aussie girls who fucked up in the synchronized diving.  They were poised to get a Silver, but one of the girls fucked up on their last dive.  Too bad.

I am able to get Peacock from my ISP provider for free, so I can get all the live feeds.  It's pretty cool.  Look into it.

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

I only like football and swimming events in the summer Olympics.

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on July 28, 2024, 01:26:03 AMI only like football and swimming events in the summer Olympics.

I just watched Australia beat China in the Beach Volleyball.  It was close.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on July 28, 2024, 01:30:54 AMI just watched Australia beat China in the Beach Volleyball.  It was close.

I'm not really into volleyball. I like playing it though.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: caskur on July 28, 2024, 01:30:54 AMI just watched Australia beat China in the Beach Volleyball.  It was close.

I'm watching a replay of that now.  I only checked it out to check out the girl's asses.

I notice this time around all the womens are wearing tight leggings instead of little bikini bottoms.  That's a shame, but it somehow makes the visuals even more enticing.

It's a man thing.

Shen Li

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 28, 2024, 01:44:13 AMI'm watching a replay of that now.  I only checked it out to check out the girl's asses.

I notice this time around all the womens are wearing tight leggings instead of little bikini bottoms.  That's a shame, but it somehow makes the visuals even more enticing.

It's a man thing.
You're an ass man. :thumbup2:

Shen Li

This is how Kamala Harris plans to win the youth vote.

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on July 28, 2024, 01:35:45 AMI'm not really into volleyball. I like playing it though.

I was disgusted with what the Aussie girls were wearing with their arses hanging out of their briefs... at least the Chinese girls dressed modestly and looked decent.

I also caught the very end of the female cycling as I watched Australia get gold for the first time ever in that sport..

Channel 9 is playing the highlights so I am watching them.

As for Ariarne Titus winning the 400 metre swimming, I actually woke up at 10 past 5 to see that event... that was true history because she won it in Tokyo as well... while they were racing, the commentator on TV said, wake up your neighbours.... I didn't realise how important that event was in Olympic history. I think it was our Dawn Fraser that was the last Olympian to win the 400 metres back to back, in the 1950s and 60s...

They are never going to beat Aussies swimming because our government pays for these Olympians to train all day and we have the weather and conditions for swimmers.
Informative Informative x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Brent

The Democrats are the party of billionaires. Reed Hastings, executive chairman of Netflix, donated $7 million to a super PAC supporting VP Kamala Harris' presidential election campaign — the largest single campaign contribution the streaming mogul has ever made.

Herman

Remember the folks that are telling us that Kametoe is all that are the same lying assholes who told us Jim Crow Joe was sharp as a tack.
Agree Agree x 4 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on July 28, 2024, 08:15:57 PMRemember the folks that are telling us that Kametoe is all that are the same lying assholes who told us Jim Crow Joe was sharp as a tack.
BULLSEYE!!

caskur

Quote from: Brent on July 28, 2024, 02:01:59 PMThe Democrats are the party of billionaires. Reed Hastings, executive chairman of Netflix, donated $7 million to a super PAC supporting VP Kamala Harris' presidential election campaign — the largest single campaign contribution the streaming mogul has ever made.

I would ask to see the cheque and receipt for the deposit in the bank.

Why would Netflix donate 7 million to the Democrats?..

I don't believe it.

- Andy Warhol

Brent

Quote from: caskur on July 29, 2024, 08:48:14 AMI would ask to see the cheque and receipt for the deposit in the bank.

Why would Netflix donate 7 million to the Democrats?..

I don't believe it.

The money has already been cashed and spent.

That is American politics. It is all about raising money. Trump gets the small donors and the Democrats get the super wealthy donors.

Herman

I watched the debate where Tulsi wiped the floor with Kameltoe.