The best topic

Replies: 9983
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:58:16 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Harris ripped for resurfaced claims praising Biden's fitness amid age concerns: 'Complicit in a coverup'

Started by Conservative Perspective, July 23, 2024, 01:10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Conservative Perspective

Harris ripped for resurfaced claims praising Biden's fitness amid age concerns: 'Complicit in a coverup'

Vice President Kamala Harris was ripped on social media over the past 24 hours for her many past quotes defending President Biden's mental fitness in light of his move to drop out of the race.

Source: Harris ripped for resurfaced claims praising Biden's fitness amid age concerns: 'Complicit in a coverup'
Informative Informative x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on July 23, 2024, 01:10:35 AMHarris ripped for resurfaced claims praising Biden's fitness amid age concerns: 'Complicit in a coverup'

Vice President Kamala Harris was ripped on social media over the past 24 hours for her many past quotes defending President Biden's mental fitness in light of his move to drop out of the race.

Source: Harris ripped for resurfaced claims praising Biden's fitness amid age concerns: 'Complicit in a coverup'

Proof positive lefties are liars.

Politicians including the conservative side need to stop lying.

And the press should report the news without leaning one way or the other.

But that is the perfect world and we are far removed from it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

This went well beyond lying, which all politicians do as you pointed out.

We could see Biden's cognitive decline even before he was given the party nomination by Dem mega donors. The nothing to see here, it's all GOP lies was an insult to the collective intellignece of Americans and shows just how little respect the party has for the average citizen.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Lokmar on July 23, 2024, 09:21:39 AMShe needs to get surgery to change her voice. Its soo fucking awful!

Maybe the surgeon will slip and accidentally cut her throat.

Win-win.
Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on July 23, 2024, 09:21:39 AMShe needs to get surgery to change her voice. Its soo fucking awful!
The only person in the entire field whom I find impossible to listen to is Kennedy

Gosh what a terrible fate to endure. I actually feel for the guy. He's not half as detestable as the rest of the party

Brent

Have you heard Kennedy speak. I mean try to speak.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List