Replies: 10249
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:36:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

UK Muslims Crime Exposed

Started by caskur, August 08, 2024, 12:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Urgent viewing..... 2 sections censored. It's about a journalist who made a movie that is crucial that the UK government and UK journalists are corrupt OR MAYBE to scared to really cover the news..

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

A message from me to the UK.

Each year tragically Journalists are murdered at an alarmingly high rate. The worst years were 2012 - 2015, but every other year journalists deaths are numbered in the many dozens.

In 2012, 147 journalists were killed. In 2013, 143 were killed. In 2014, 110 were killed and in 2015, 114 were killed.

The vast majority of journalists murdered were in Islamic countries.

Many journalists have disappeared and aren't counted in the statistics because no one has proof of their deaths or current whereabouts.

So while we point our fingers at journalists for not reporting the truth on a certain criminal elements in our society, I suggest fear of retaliation might play a huge role in all of this two tiered system.  Same as the UK unarmed police service. They can't do their job without fear of retribution from UK criminals unarmed.

Maybe it's time UK police were armed like all other police on the planet  are armed...

Law abiding Hindu, Sikh, Christian, Muslims, native Brits and tourists would welcome their streets back Starmer.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oerdin

YouTube is censoring all UK videos which show Muslim rioting, crime, and carrying of weapons.  Probably because the UK's current far left anti-white government doesn't want videos of the truth being shown.  That would expose Labour's lies.
Agree Agree x 1 View List