The best topic

Replies: 9981
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:27:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing this video where this whack job says Trump raped her?

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 24, 2024, 12:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Informative Informative x 1 View List

Lokmar

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 24, 2024, 12:25:16 AMBut rape is sexy!

Watch it to the end. Anderson Cooper's reaction is everything  :crampe:

If this is true, Trump is finished but it looks like at the end she made a pass at him.

Strange, but why does she bring it up now?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

This is just like the time that the audio of him and Billy Bush was released a few weeks before the 2016 election.  That audio was recorded in 2005 and was kept hidden.  Nothing new here.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on July 25, 2024, 02:18:24 AMIf this is true, Trump is finished but it looks like at the end she made a pass at him.

Strange, but why does she bring it up now?
You didn't see the part where she creeped Anderson out?

She's a lunatic

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 25, 2024, 09:24:14 AMYou didn't see the part where she creeped Anderson out?

She's a lunatic

Yes I did.... I was creeped out too and so was Kurt.

She is weird and not really believable.

If she was raped, why didn't she report it at the time..?

But this is really damning to Trump because they will cut up the footage and not show the end of the tape and it'll give lefties an excuse to label Trump a criminal. Wait until seamajor sees it. He'll blow a wad when he sees it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on July 25, 2024, 09:54:37 AMYes I did.... I was creeped out too and so was Kurt.

She is weird and not really believable.

If she was raped, why didn't she report it at the time..?

But this is really damning to Trump because they will cut up the footage and not show the end of the tape and it'll give lefties an excuse to label Trump a criminal. Wait until seamajor sees it. He'll blow a wad when he sees it.

You really think that this lunatic's testimony is damning towards anyone who didn't already hate Trump enough to believe anything?

She's a whack job, anyone with a modicum of common sense can see this for themselves. But the true deranged imbeciles on the left wont care because it's fodder which they believe can be exploited. The true patriots on the right won't care because they've all seen this "little boy who cried wolf" saga play itself out dozens of times already.

That leaves the independents. Independents tend to fall into a higher IQ bracket than the deranges monkies running around with their hair on fire so I suspect they will cringe and see this woman for what she is too. A lunatic with serious mental problems. Just like Anderson Cooper did. Even if his employment status requires him to keep his mouth shut about it.   

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 25, 2024, 10:00:25 AMYou really think that this lunatic's testimony is damning towards anyone who didn't already hate Trump enough to believe anything?

She's a whack job, anyone with a modicum of common sense can see this for themselves. But the true deranged imbeciles on the left wont care because it's fodder which they believe can be exploited. The true patriots on the right won't care because they've all seen this "little boy who cried wolf" saga play itself out dozens of times already.

That leaves the independents. Independents tend to fall into a higher IQ bracket than the deranges monkies running around with their hair on fire so I suspect they will cringe and see this woman for what she is too. A lunatic with serious mental problems. Just like Anderson Cooper did. Even if his employment status requires him to keep his mouth shut about it.   

I hope you are right. I err  on the side of caution... I always keep in mind the swing voter..  they have the most power.

If they are shown an edited version they might believe the nutter.

Once you watch the end you realise the truth.

I guess we will have to wait and see.
- Andy Warhol

smartass

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview