Replies: 9981
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:27:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

The Sonya Massy Murder

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 24, 2024, 01:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

First and foremost, Rest In Peace to Sonya Massey and My deepest condolences to her grieving family. This senseless and brutal murder was uncalled for. And I hope that piece of shit police office rots in jail and then in hell for what he has done.

Despicable. truly.

No sane person can watch that video of her brutal murder and see that as a justified used of force. It is simply impossible no matter which way you attempt to contort yourself or the surrounding facts.

That said, I have to wonder WHY this type of shit happens time after time in liberal states which happen to have the strictest gun laws and most unfavorable viewpoints to their own police. Could it be, with all of the defund the police rhetoric and general hate towards the department it is making it more difficult for local law enforcement to find both qualified and decent people to fill these roles? Thus making it possible for a cockroach such as this to crawl into a uniform, obtain access to a firearm and execute a defenseless woman in cold fucking blood in her own damn home?

This was a truly heartbreaking situation.

Lokmar

This happened less than 1/2 hour from me. Cops are paranoid dickheads but I would caution taking the particular video commentary above at face value as it omits tons of relevant info. She did throw the pot of water at them and the full video shows the steaming hot water hitting the floor. When I played the footage at 0.25 speed, you can see the pot being thrown at the officer from a few frames under his arms.

Things seem to start going bad when they ask her about the black car in her drive which she denies is her car and then later when they ask her about the damage to her car she says its been damaged. Before they enter the house, had she given them her name, it would have ended there. She makes comments that suggest she needs mental health help. She is evasive and erratic and maybe she had a fight or flight overload that caused her to throw the pot of water. She's clearly mentally compromised and isnt in her right mind.

As far as the shooting, they could have taken a few steps back and tazed her. It doesnt rise to the level of murder IMO tho. This area is getting burned to the ground eventually, Mark My Words. I keep my 10 and an extra mag close.

Lokmar

Quote from: Lokmar on July 24, 2024, 01:41:25 PMThis happened less than 1/2 hour from me. Cops are paranoid dickheads but I would caution taking the particular video commentary above at face value as it omits tons of relevant info. She did throw the pot of water at them and the full video shows the steaming hot water hitting the floor. When I played the footage at 0.25 speed, you can see the pot being thrown at the officer from a few frames under his arms.

Things seem to start going bad when they ask her about the black car in her drive which she denies is her car and then later when they ask her about the damage to her car she says its been damaged. Before they enter the house, had she given them her name, it would have ended there. She makes comments that suggest she needs mental health help. She is evasive and erratic and maybe she had a fight or flight overload that caused her to throw the pot of water. She's clearly mentally compromised and isnt in her right mind.

As far as the shooting, they could have taken a few steps back and tazed her. It doesnt rise to the level of murder IMO tho. This area is getting burned to the ground eventually, Mark My Words. I keep my 10 and an extra mag close.

Sorry, so many of these videos, I posted the one of the deputy that DIDNT shoot her.  This one shows it at 5:11

Lokmar

Body cam footage back to back from Springfield Leaks. This is what my dumb ass should have posted the first time.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on July 24, 2024, 01:41:25 PMThis happened less than 1/2 hour from me. Cops are paranoid dickheads but I would caution taking the particular video commentary above at face value as it omits tons of relevant info. She did throw the pot of water at them and the full video shows the steaming hot water hitting the floor. When I played the footage at 0.25 speed, you can see the pot being thrown at the officer from a few frames under his arms.

I watched the same videos in slow motion several times. I don't see a pot being deliberately thrown at the officer. I saw the steam theory and pot tip towards the officer's direction a full 45 degrees. I remain unconvinced that this was any thing but an arrogant hothead bully thinking he was above the law instead of a servant of it.  Let us keep in mind this woman ducked down hastily as she was suddenly fearful for her life. She was holding a pot of water which could have weighed several pounds when filled fully. This is boiling water keep that in mind as well.

Is it not reasonable to believe that some of this hot water spilled onto her as she ducked down? Now I ask, how would any normal human act when their skin comes in contact with scalding water? A knee jerk reaction is not unreasonable to conclude as it is the most highly probable response. I can totally see her as throwing this pot away from herself as she was burned from the water and NOT with intent to harm the officer.

Furthermore, I'd like any of you who believe otherwise to squat down into a similar position to which she was in while holding a pot of water of similar size fully filled. Attempt to hurl it in any direction. Tell me how much distance you make. This cop was standing a good 7 ft away from her with a half height partition wall  between them.

he had 3 feet of back up room.

And keep in mind you will have to hurl that pot of water upwards at a good 60 degree angle to breach the half height partition which is now elevated above you and then the water has to travel several more feet to reach it's target. after all of your tests remember one thing. That no matter how many feet of distance you can make you are still not constrained with the same physical limitations of a short petite woman. So cut the linear footage of whatever number you come up with in half.

I just did the test myself. I am a fully grown man with no problems lifting several hundred pounds at varying angles. I took a pot of water (not boiling) which weighed approximately 6 pounds. I went outside, squatted into a position very similar to the one she was in while holding the pot of water. I attempted to hurl it in front of me as best I could.

the water didn't even make it 3 feet in front of me.

Further, He was never in range of a gush of hot water until he placed himself within range. Period. the video clearly shows this.

He should have never drawn his gun on this woman to begin with. He should have backed up the 2 to 3 feet he had behind him and assessed the situation from there. 

He created the sequence of events which led to his unjustified use of deadly force and I hope he pays the price for it.

Biggie Smiles

This is not to say I cannot empathize with the fear and frustration your average officer in a shit hole like Illinois feels on any given day with an unappreciative public and a system that does not back them.

The scum on the left has blood on their hands as much as anyone for this tragedy as it is them who has set a sequence of events into motion which ultimately has such catastrophes as consequences

But I cannot, in good faith, side with this animal after what he has done. He is wrong. He was, at a minimum, condescending with this woman from the onset. At a maximum, patently hostile. I lean more toward the latter. His actions clearly led to what happens and it is his action which he must be held accountable for. Not the entire police department. and not white people by extension as the cockroaches on the left would love for people to believe 4 months before our President goes up against the first ever DEI hire.

And for us on the right to say otherwise plays right into the narrative the left is trying to wedge us into. I implore you not to do that.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 24, 2024, 07:23:41 PMI watched the same videos in slow motion several times. I don't see a pot being deliberately thrown at the officer. I saw the steam theory and pot tip towards the officer's direction a full 45 degrees. I remain unconvinced that this was any thing but an arrogant hothead bully thinking he was above the law instead of a servant of it.  Let us keep in mind this woman ducked down hastily as she was suddenly fearful for her life. She was holding a pot of water which could have weighed several pounds when filled fully. This is boiling water keep that in mind as well.

Is it not reasonable to believe that some of this hot water spilled onto her as she ducked down? Now I ask, how would any normal human act when their skin comes in contact with scalding water? A knee jerk reaction is not unreasonable to conclude as it is the most highly probable response. I can totally see her as throwing this pot away from herself as she was burned from the water and NOT with intent to harm the officer.

Furthermore, I'd like any of you who believe otherwise to squat down into a similar position to which she was in while holding a pot of water of similar size fully filled. Attempt to hurl it in any direction. Tell me how much distance you make. This cop was standing a good 7 ft away from her with a half height partition wall  between them.

he had 3 feet of back up room.

And keep in mind you will have to hurl that pot of water upwards at a good 60 degree angle to breach the half height partition which is now elevated above you and then the water has to travel several more feet to reach it's target. after all of your tests remember one thing. That no matter how many feet of distance you can make you are still not constrained with the same physical limitations of a short petite woman. So cut the linear footage of whatever number you come up with in half.

I just did the test myself. I am a fully grown man with no problems lifting several hundred pounds at varying angles. I took a pot of water (not boiling) which weighed approximately 6 pounds. I went outside, squatted into a position very similar to the one she was in while holding the pot of water. I attempted to hurl it in front of me as best I could.

the water didn't even make it 3 feet in front of me.

Further, He was never in range of a gush of hot water until he placed himself within range. Period. the video clearly shows this.

He should have never drawn his gun on this woman to begin with. He should have backed up the 2 to 3 feet he had behind him and assessed the situation from there. 

He created the sequence of events which led to his unjustified use of deadly force and I hope he pays the price for it.

She left the pot on the counter when she went down as evidenced by both her hands being up in the air before she went down. She intentionally grabbed the pot on the way back up and threw the pot at the cop.

The rest, including that the officers could have backed up, I agree with.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 24, 2024, 07:38:02 PMThis is not to say I cannot empathize with the fear and frustration your average officer in a shit hole like Illinois feels on any given day with an unappreciative public and a system that does not back them.

The scum on the left has blood on their hands as much as anyone for this tragedy as it is them who has set a sequence of events into motion which ultimately has such catastrophes as consequences

But I cannot, in good faith, side with this animal after what he has done. He is wrong. He was, at a minimum, condescending with this woman from the onset. At a maximum, patently hostile. I lean more toward the latter. His actions clearly led to what happens and it is his action which he must be held accountable for. Not the entire police department. and not white people by extension as the cockroaches on the left would love for people to believe 4 months before our President goes up against the first ever DEI hire.

And for us on the right to say otherwise plays right into the narrative the left is trying to wedge us into. I implore you not to do that.

Hopefully, he's dead soon. He's got stage 3 cancer.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

All of that said I don't agree with the Kamala campaign attempting to use this against the right. This is not a right or even a left issue. if anything this tragic event happened in liberal state but that's besides the point.

The point is that this guy is being punished appropriately and therefore should NOT be used to stoke further racial divide. This was one asshole that let his position to his hot head. Nothing more.