Replies: 10249
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:36:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

No, Gender Mutilation And Chemical Castration For Kids Are Not Human Rights

Started by Shen Li, July 25, 2024, 10:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

When I was back in Canada I saw some hideous white libtards on 82nd Ave marching with signs that read TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS.

No it is barbarism. Just like female genital mutilation in Muslime lands.

Singapore actually has liberal rules around gender reassignment surgery. Health care pays for it too. However, you have to be at least twenty years of age and you have to meet with a shrink for a set number of sessions and then wait one year before surgery and meds. I don't have a problem with that.

Most of the world is moving in the opposite direction as North America when it comes to the most despciable cause libards have ever had yet. They are ignoring science, as well as basic humanity. North America is now the home of the insane left.

QuotePuberty Blockers May Cause Irreversible Harm to Young Boys, Mayo Clinic Study Finds
The study included 87 children total, with 16 boys who identified as girls and nine of whom took puberty blockers.

When parents seek medical help for their gender-confused children, they are assured that puberty blockers are "reversible" treatment that pauses puberty, offering the "chance to explore gender identity."

But a Mayo Clinic study published in late March found that boys who take puberty blockers may suffer "irreversible" harm.

The study, published on a website hosted by the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory in Minnesota, found that adolescent boys who take puberty blockers may experience fertility problems and atrophied testes.

Eleven Mayo Clinic scientists based in Rochester, Minnesota, studied the effect of puberty blockers on testicular cells. The researchers discovered "unprecedented" evidence "revealing detrimental pediatric testicular sex gland responses to [puberty blockers]."

In 2022, one study gained national attention after it found that putting children on puberty blockers causes irreversible harm to bone density.

Researchers found that puberty blockers hurt the development of sperm production and could affect fertility when children grow up. They reported "mild-to-severe sex gland atrophy in puberty blocker-treated children."

The study, which has not been peer-reviewed yet, looked at testicular samples for 87 patients under the age of 18. The study included 87 children total, with 16 boys who identified as girls and nine of whom took puberty blockers.

began puberty too early, are prescribed to children experiencing gender dysphoria.

Meanwhile, European countries such as Finland, Holland, Norway, Sweden, and the U.K. have restrictions or bans on puberty blockers for children. England ended puberty blockers for kids just last month.

"Puberty blockers ... are not available to children and young people for gender incongruence or gender dysphoria because there is not enough evidence of safety and clinical effectiveness," the NHS England website's section on "treatment" for gender dysphoria read after the update.
https://www.ncregister.com/cna/puberty-blockers-may-cause-irreversible-harm-to-young-boys-mayo-clinic-study-finds

Shen Li

Senator Rand Paul was spot on calling gender confirmation surgeries for kids gender mutilation.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

I too do not care what adults do. Personal choice, their bodies. But, the hard left in North America demanded drugs and genderreaassignment surgery for kids. That is where I draw the line.

Frood

I draw the line at non-adults getting it done, taxpayers paying for it, and being legally or socially compelled to use their retarded pronouns or fulfill their retarded requests to supply non-essential services to them like wedding cakes/officianating/planning, genital waxing, paying for dudes to get female medical tests/procedures, use of biological gender safe spaces like toilets, showers, or locker rooms, and if I smash a man bitch in the face because he's getting up in my face and threatening me physically 6 foot tall eye to eye, it ain't violence against women.

Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood on July 26, 2024, 06:51:55 AMI draw the line at non-adults getting it done, taxpayers paying for it, and being legally or socially compelled to use their retarded pronouns or fulfill their retarded requests to supply non-essential services to them like wedding cakes/officianating/planning, genital waxing, paying for dudes to get female medical tests/procedures, use of biological gender safe spaces like toilets, showers, or locker rooms, and if I smash a man bitch in the face because he's getting up in my face and threatening me physically 6 foot tall eye to eye, it ain't violence against women.

I won't indulge anybody's pronoun games either.

Logic Sandwich

Quote from: Shen Li on July 25, 2024, 10:22:31 PM
QuotePuberty Blockers May Cause Irreversible Harm to Young Boys, Mayo Clinic Study Finds
The fuck do they mean by "may"? The fucking imbeciles... you're arresting the natural development of a growing body...musculature and bone formation are driven largely off the back of the hormonal changes brought about by the onset of puberty in both male and female bodies. And we know this because they freely admit that blocking the hormones is being done in an attempt to retard such changes.

It's not just bones and muscles either... other organs (eg: brain, reproductive organs etc) are affected. I hear the "We're only pausing it, they development continues as it would when they come off them"... bullshit claims and point out that this "pause" happened at a critical point in the body's development and that people who were subjected to them are forever behind the eight ball in terms of development.

There is no "may" about the irreversible harm, it is solid and incontrovertible fact that puberty blockers fuck with the natural development. The body is not some episode of Scrubs, you don't get to push pause on it and come back to watch the rest of it unfold later. You push pause on the hormones, shit starts to go south, end of.

formosan

[/quote]
Quote from: Logic Sandwich on July 26, 2024, 07:40:37 AMThe fuck do they mean by "may"? The fucking imbeciles... you're arresting the natural development of a growing body...musculature and bone formation are driven largely off the back of the hormonal changes brought about by the onset of puberty in both male and female bodies. And we know this because they freely admit that blocking the hormones is being done in an attempt to retard such changes.

It's not just bones and muscles either... other organs (eg: brain, reproductive organs etc) are affected. I hear the "We're only pausing it, they development continues as it would when they come off them"... bullshit claims and point out that this "pause" happened at a critical point in the body's development and that people who were subjected to them are forever behind the eight ball in terms of development.

There is no "may" about the irreversible harm, it is solid and incontrovertible fact that puberty blockers fuck with the natural development. The body is not some episode of Scrubs, you don't get to push pause on it and come back to watch the rest of it unfold later. You push pause on the hormones, shit starts to go south, end of.
I agree Logic Sandwich.
too old to be a fashionista

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview