The best topic

Replies: 10249
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:36:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Murdering babies is important to your average democreep to the leadership? Not so much

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 29, 2024, 09:41:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Why didn't Obama the omnipresent codify Roe V Wade when he had the supermajority in the senate and majority in the house?

It's almost as if they want this to be a source of contention to run on because they have nothing else to energize their base of idiots

Agree Agree x 1 View List

MOHAP

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 29, 2024, 09:41:40 AMWhy didn't Obama the omnipresent codify Roe V Wade when he had the supermajority in the senate and majority in the house?

It's almost as if they want this to be a source of contention to run on because they have nothing else to energize their base of idiots

You are correct, Sir.

Barack O'Bummer could have easily codified it in his first year in office. The Democrats held both houses, they could have codified it into law, Constitution be damned. They did not, precisely because they could rely on it as a wedge issue. Just as dickheads like Lindsay Graham would if given the chance.

Trump thankfully seems content to leave the matter in the hands of the individual states, just as he indicated. Of course this annoys the shit out of those at the federal level who would like nothing better than to extend their sphere of influence further, and you can expect their minions in the media to continue to screech that Trump wrecked their little red wagon. Fuck 'em. 
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: MOHAP on July 29, 2024, 02:42:32 PMYou are correct, Sir.

Barack O'Bummer could have easily codified it in his first year in office. The Democrats held both houses, they could have codified it into law, Constitution be damned. They did not, precisely because they could rely on it as a wedge issue. Just as dickheads like Lindsay Graham would if given the chance.

Trump thankfully seems content to leave the matter in the hands of the individual states, just as he indicated. Of course this annoys the shit out of those at the federal level who would like nothing better than to extend their sphere of influence further, and you can expect their minions in the media to continue to screech that Trump wrecked their little red wagon. Fuck 'em. 

Amazing how democrats act like people who feel like they want to benefit the freedom to murder at will cannot move to a state that allows such.

MOHAP

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 29, 2024, 02:51:33 PMAmazing how democrats act like people who feel like they want to benefit the freedom to murder at will cannot move to a state that allows such.
About as much sense as it makes for a bunch of assclowns to demand the mandating of experimental vaccines while also screeching "my body, my choice". That's not the point though. I'm sure the Democrats could spare a veritable fleet of busses to send the hordes of poor confused rapees (which account for approximately 1% of the abortion figures. not that the average Dem voter knows or cares). There ought to be a ton of them lying about after their failure to rig Nikki Hayley into the conservative nomination, right?

No, the real reason (and I'm not being hyperbolic here) is that the Democrats are a death cult. Carl Benjamin explains it better than I do,

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qYoSi-1rsd4

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: MOHAP on July 29, 2024, 03:24:48 PMAbout as much sense as it makes for a bunch of assclowns to demand the mandating of experimental vaccines while also screeching "my body, my choice". That's not the point though. I'm sure the Democrats could spare a veritable fleet of busses to send the hordes of poor confused rapees (which account for approximately 1% of the abortion figures. not that the average Dem voter knows or cares). There ought to be a ton of them lying about after their failure to rig Nikki Hayley into the conservative nomination, right?

No, the real reason (and I'm not being hyperbolic here) is that the Democrats are a death cult. Carl Benjamin explains it better than I do,

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qYoSi-1rsd4

Don't you just love the way they focus the entire argument on the tiniest cross section of cases?

I would go as far as to suggest your figure of 1% regarding rape and/or incest is far too generous considering the 75 million abortions that have taken place since roe was decided.

Even lower in our modern age as it is becoming increasingly easy to discover when a woman is pregnant. Do they really believe that after suffering the horrifying experience of a rape the victim is not actively assessing her situation via assistance from victim services and taking the appropriate steps to eliminate the unwanted pregnancy before the 15 week grace period expires?

Do they seriously believe that anyone, outside of their ignorant band of faithful lemmings will buy such garbage?

Logic Sandwich

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 29, 2024, 03:31:08 PMDon't you just love the way they focus the entire argument on the tiniest cross section of cases?

I would go as far as to suggest your figure of 1% regarding rape and/or incest is far too generous considering the 75 million abortions that have taken place since roe was decided.
It's hovering about that figure. Either way, that's around 99 in 100 who are using it as a form of bespoke birth control, some of them cheerfully so. That just blows my mind, but it seems to resolve the otherwise apparent hypocrisy of their demanding we all submit to their choice of what we inject into ourselves. Because it's all about sacrificing people to satisfy their death cult mentality.

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 29, 2024, 03:31:08 PMEven lower in our modern age as it is becoming increasingly easy to discover when a woman is pregnant. Do they really believe that after suffering the horrifying experience of a rape the victim is not actively assessing her situation via assistance from victim services and taking the appropriate steps to eliminate the unwanted pregnancy before the 15 week grace period expires?

Do they seriously believe that anyone, outside of their ignorant band of faithful lemmings will buy such garbage?
I doubt it's even occurred to them. Remember, these aren't the sharpest bowling balls in the rack that we're dealing with here; abortion is still legal in most of the states, in places like DC it is effectively unregulated at all stages of pregnancy. Up to and including the baby's passage through the birth canal. Some voices have even expressed the need for waiting periods of up to seven days after the birth where post-natal "abortions" might be performed.

Now granted, this state of affairs is not generally harped on in places where your average left-leaning independent gets to see it, or I would imagine there would be a lot more outcry over it. I call it murder long before that part, though I also fully support the choice of termination near conception. Just at what point the "my body, my choice" argument should (in my estimation) be tempered with the knowledge there's more than one body to consider I couldn't say, only that the "garbage" getting pushed by some of these freaks sure ain't it. I'm better educated than to buy into their line of non-reasoning, also smart enough to know that not being in lockstep with their death cult automatically guarantees the old chestnut "well you don't have a uterus so shutup". The only non-uterus owning voices they want to hear from are the ones that echo the demands of the death cult, proving my earlier comment about bowling balls.

I wouldn't deal with them myself, not even to suggest to their face that they might save us all a great deal of argument and stress by simply sterilizing themselves. What would be the point? Destruction is what drives them and there can be no more potent expression of that drive by recklessly impregnating themselves over and over so they might have the power of Death over their own genetic lineage. It's stupid, irresponsible and the mark of a mentally damaged individual, especially when there exists a plethora of ways one might avoid getting knocked up in the first place.

Negating the need for 99 out of 100 abortions and the endless bullshit excuses of why that's still not enough.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview