Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Movies

Started by Anonymous, November 16, 2014, 09:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

It's the latest one with Sam Worthington. It was a dreadful movie. It got you going at first because it made you think there was indeed something sinister going on. But pfffttt.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Why so many remakes? Now they are doing a remake of The Shining. Sheesh.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Why so many remakes? Now they are doing a remake of The Shining. Sheesh.

They must be running out of ideas.

Odinson

They dont even bother anymore because the zombies will keep paying for tickets no matter what..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"They dont even bother anymore because the zombies will keep paying for tickets no matter what..

The old lady and I saw a movie at a Cineplex in Regina two years ago. The place was packed.

Odinson

Matrix almost had Will Smith starring it..

I cant imagine him being Neo.

Keanu ReevesĀ“s talentless, emotionless, stiff deliver was perfect for Matrix.

Vancouver

I saw Zombieland 2 at the 19+ VIP theatre. The humor was over the top. The VIP seats were superb comfort. They bring the food up to you. Can order alcohol too.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

I want to see this.

">

Anonymous

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
">
                                                                                                                                                                  2M
A movie about Mr Rogers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
">

Tom Hanks is playing Mr Rogers in a movie. They are making a movie about Mr Rogers. :2r4ml1j_th:

Anonymous

Richard Jewell (film) is an upcoming 2019 American biographical drama film directed by Clint Eastwood.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Richard Jewell (film) is an upcoming 2019 American biographical drama film directed by Clint Eastwood.

That's the security guard that was falsely accused by the media of trying to bomb the Atlanta Olympics.

Anonymous

I saw a 1997 thriller with JLo and Sean Penn called U Turn. I have never seen JLo in a role like that.

@realAzhyaAryola

So what was the movie US like?
@realAzhyaAryola

Print
User actions