Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Movies

Started by Anonymous, November 16, 2014, 09:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Did anyone see Rambo Last Blood? Phew! It was brutal.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Did anyone see Rambo Last Blood? Phew! It was brutal.

I knew it would be, so I passed on it.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Did anyone see Rambo Last Blood? Phew! It was brutal.

Oh I like him brutal. I am a Rambo fan so I will watch all the movies. It touched on the real life crimes in Mexico regarding human trafficking. I see all the time advocates for animal cruelty and the environment. Are there enough people fighting for these crimes of human trafficking? That was the brutal part of this movie.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

Oh I like him brutal. I am a Rambo fan so I will watch all the movies. It touched on the real life crimes in Mexico regarding human trafficking. I see all the time advocates for animal cruelty and the environment. Are there enough people fighting for these crimes of human trafficking? That was the brutal part of this movie.

I'm thinking Seoul may have misinterpreted your use of the word brutal..

I feel he thought you meant your use of the word brutal was that the movie was really bad.

Vancouver

Sylvester Stallone is a douche. Back in the 90's my manager managed a theatre in downtown Vancouver. He set Rambo up with a private threatre room. Free of charge. The staff were all too excited to meet Stallone. They came through the back door. When asked to sign a few autographs one of his bodyguards went like 'Oh he doesn't have time for that.'
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"

Sylvester Stallone is a douche. Back in the 90's my manager managed a theatre in downtown Vancouver. He set Rambo up with a private threatre room. Free of charge. The staff were all too excited to meet Stallone. They came through the back door. When asked to sign a few autographs one of his bodyguards went like 'Oh he doesn't have time for that.'

In other words, he thinks he's better than everybody else.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"

In other words, he thinks he's better than everybody else.

I think if I discriminate on watching a movie based on the leading actor's attitude, there won't be much movies to watch. It does not bother me what Stallone is like in reality. I like the Rambo series.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

The Farewell was pretty good. About Chinese drama.
@realAzhyaAryola

Odinson

Sylvester Stallone has to put a stop to the signing of autographs... Otherwise he´ll be doing that all day.

What I´ve seen from the youtube videos of him on the streets, he is a nice guy.

Vancouver

Quote from: "Odinson"What I´ve seen from the youtube videos of him on the streets, he is a nice guy.

I am sure glorified washed up C movie stars are nice and kind hearted in public for you all to see. Look at the real Mel Gibson. Making anti- Semitic, racist and misogynistic remarks. What an act.
Time is malleable

Odinson

The rise of Skywalker...

The trailer was better than the movie.

How is beep still beeping?

Where did the massive beep of beeps come from?

The movie was fast paced and the plot had a lot of idiotic shortcuts.

Vancouver

Quote from: "Odinson"The rise of Skywalker...

The movie had too much going on. They didn't do justice for Finn and that Asian girl. Finn and Rey had a special connection but that bond was nowhere in the movie. I felt like Finn was just a character in the movie that was just there. They should have focused on him more like in The Force Awakens where Finn was like a second protagonist. The ending to the movie wasn't very good.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"The rise of Skywalker...

The movie had too much going on. They didn't do justice for Finn and that Asian girl. Finn and Rey had a special connection but that bond was nowhere in the movie. I felt like Finn was just a character in the movie that was just there. They should have focused on him more like in The Force Awakens where Finn was like a second protagonist. The ending to the movie wasn't very good.

I saw the movie......the East Asian girl was a who cares.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
">

Good to know.