Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Movies

Started by Anonymous, November 16, 2014, 09:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I did. Ending was good but wasn't as emotional as I thought.

Reviews are saying it will be the number one movie of the year..

We should use our SCENE points to see it.

@realAzhyaAryola

My sons are about to see this movie so I won't share spoilers with them.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"My sons are about to see this movie so I won't share spoilers with them.

We should go see that movie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I want to see Blackkklansman.

Was it worth viewing?

@realAzhyaAryola

I have not seen it yet. Looking for a good time to watch it. It's on On Demand now.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I have not seen it yet. Looking for a good time to watch it. It's on On Demand now.

I read I went to see.

@realAzhyaAryola

https://listverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/WinkMurder460.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

Odinson

The blackkklansman is pretty famous in here because it has a finnish actor in it..

The only reason why I would watch it..

Odinson

The new Star Wars movies are also more watchable because a finnish actor plays Chewbacca..

Bricktop

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"

??????????

Cronus

Apparently we had a link that had bugs in it. I was seeing my email address and I believe others were seeing theirs. I have deleted the link in all posts.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

@realAzhyaAryola

:thumbup:

Wonderful! Thank you Cronus, ruler of the Cosmos!
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus"Apparently we had a link that had bugs in it. I was seeing my email address and I believe others were seeing theirs. I have deleted the link in all posts.

That's what happened eh.

Vancouver

It was link to a video clip on Google drive. Don't know why you were seeing your email.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"It was link to a video clip on Google drive. Don't know why you were seeing your email.

That was strange.