Replies: 9983
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:58:16 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Kamala Harris - touching all the major points that matter most

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 26, 2024, 01:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

I was particularly inspired when she so eloquently stated that Ukraine was a country and then went on to expound upon such brilliance when she skillfully explained how it borders another country.

So in essence, in case you missed the point, you have two countries side by side with a border between them.

That brilliant breakdown  was a touching moment for me.

I mean, c'mon, who has the talent to dive so deep into matter and yet not lose sight of the passage of time!?

Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Frood

I thought it was going to be a leaked xxx pic of Downtown Willie Brown Cow polishing his pelvic pointer...  :dontknow:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 26, 2024, 01:46:36 AMI was particularly inspired when she so eloquently stated that Ukraine was a country and then went on to expound upon such brilliance when she skillfully explained how it borders another country.

So in essence, in case you missed the point, you have two countries side by side with a border between them.

That brilliant breakdown  was a touching moment for me.

I mean, c'mon, who has the talent to dive so deep into matter and yet not lose sight of the passage of time!?

I remember Mike Pence wiped the floor with her in the debate. Despite being in the senate and serving as vp, she is as clueless as AOC.

Logic Sandwich

Quote from: DKG on July 26, 2024, 06:40:22 AMI remember Mike Pence wiped the floor with her in the debate. Despite being in the senate and serving as vp, she is as clueless as AOC.
You know who's wiping the floor with her at the moment? Black Lives Matter, I shit you not.

https://youtu.be/9jNLhcTRzQ0?feature=shared&t=671

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview