The best topic

Replies: 10250
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

I will accept whichever candidate becomes the next US President

Started by JOE, July 26, 2024, 01:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Logic Sandwich

Quote from: DKG on August 15, 2024, 11:02:15 AMA Freudian slip.
Funny nonetheless. The question presumes there will be a transference of power to be had, and the only way that happens is if the Republicans win. I know what question the interviewer wanted to ask; the fact that he flubbed the framing of it and that Joe ended up flailing about helplessly with his reply just cracks me up.

Trump Derabement Syndrome has left them all with porridge for brains.

Brent

Quote from: Logic Sandwich on August 15, 2024, 08:57:31 PMTrump Derabement Syndrome has left them all with porridge for brains.
Every single one of them.

Like most people here, I don't respond to most Joe threads. Never feed a troll. Especially as repetitive and starved for attention as him.

Biggie Smiles

Liberals disgust me. Make me sick to my core

I have never hated anything as much as I hate the modern leftist vermin filth we see before us today.

and the more they attack Trump the stronger my support for him grows.

He could have 3,400 felonies and I will walk barefoot over broken glass to vote for him this Nov.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 16, 2024, 08:33:24 PMLiberals disgust me. Make me sick to my core

I have never hated anything as much as I hate the modern leftist vermin filth we see before us today.

and the more they attack Trump the stronger my support for him grows.

He could have 3,400 felonies and I will walk barefoot over broken glass to vote for him this Nov.

Lol.

Aw c'mon it ain't that bad avatar_Biggie Smiles Bigly.

One of my best friends is a conservative & a Trump supporter.

I don't give a shite about this political bullshit.

At the end of the day theres actually a lot we agree on.

I gotta an uncle like that too.

But I never argue or attack them for their beliefs. Politics & their candidates come & go. At the end of the day I dont care about it.

Yknow its astounding that people on the States flip about which party or candidate will become the next President

I've met immigrants from other countries who had to escape for political reasons. They were tortured where they came from. Plus for some of em theres no country for them to go back to. Plus they lost everything and have start all over again.

Their nations disintegrated like the Soviet Union or Yugoslavia. What North Americans bitch and complain about is really trifling and insignificant.

smartass

Quote from: Brent on August 16, 2024, 03:08:48 PMEvery single one of them.

Like most people here, I don't respond to most Joe threads. Never feed a troll. Especially as repetitive and starved for attention as him.
Same here really. It's rare that I'll open one, even rarer that I'll find something worth weighing in on therein.

There are those rare exceptions of course. Pizza is indeed delicious.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview