The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Olympic Medal Tally

Started by caskur, July 28, 2024, 03:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Despicable...

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Kaylee McKeown has just won her fourth Gold medal in swimming. And McEvoy won a gold in swimming

Next gold medal will be in the BMX RACE I think.

I think USA IS ON TOP OF THE LIST.... WHATS HIS name will be pleased.

Oh no, Chinese at top and Australia is second on the leaders board.

It's quite surprising because covid is rife within the Olympians villiage and affecting some sports people significantly.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Reggie Essent

I've done a thorough livestock evaluation of all the women's beach volleyball teams.  The Gold Medal for the best asses should go to the Italian team, even though they don't seem to win very many volleyball matches.

Agree Agree x 2 View List

Shen Li

What a joke the Paris Olympics have been. From the opening ceremony designed to shock to men competing as women.

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on August 03, 2024, 12:10:00 AMWhat a joke the Paris Olympics have been. From the opening ceremony designed to shock to men competing as women.

They tried to force veganism on the athletes and their river Seine is full of E. COLI because it's full of raw sewage.

They had years to fix their problems.

An Aussie tourists was raped by 5 black guys too...

I notice the stands aren't full as well.
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on August 03, 2024, 12:24:29 AMThey tried to force veganism on the athletes and their river Seine is full of E. COLI because it's full of raw sewage.

They had years to fix their problems.

An Aussie tourists was raped by 5 black guys too...

I notice the stands aren't full as well.
Fuck the Olympics if this is what we can expect in the future.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Shen Li on August 03, 2024, 12:28:42 AMFuck the Olympics if this is what we can expect in the future.

Vancouve's 2010 Olympiad was pretty mediocre actually.

But at least the women who competed really were women in that one. There were no transgender athletes at that one.

But whatta difference 10-15 years makes. In just a 1/2 generation that world has become that caw caw.

caskur

It's not everyday the A Queen of Denmark gives you a hug... so so so cool.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/breaking-news/queen-mary-gives-aussie-olympic-champs-royal-hug-in-paris/news-story/0b17581fb502249ba91fc18ff34e0965

CLAREESE PACKER

9:18amAugust 02, 2024.

Updated 9:35amAugust 02, 2024

• BREAKING NEWS

Queen Mary gives Aussie Olympic champs 'royal hug' in Paris
CLAREESE PACKER
9:18amAugust 02, 2024.

Updated 9:35amAugust 02, 2024

Queen Mary shows her support for the Aussie relay swimmers after they won gold. Picture: 9 News

Queen Mary has sent Australia into a tizz with a touching move for our newest champions at the 2024 Paris Olympics.

The Tasmanian-born Queen of Denmark showed her support for the relay swimmers after they snatched up a gold medal.

Mollie O'Callaghan, Ariarne Titmus, Lani Pallister and Brianna Throssell won the 4x200m freestyle relay race.

Queen Mary delivered a "royal hug" after the win and even opted to take selfies with the winners.

"A gold medal in Paris and a royal hug. Does it get any better!" Karl Stefanovic said on the Today show on Friday morning.

Both Queen Mary and Titmus were born in Tasmania.

"And at the end of the day, it's two Tasmanians. Look at her taking photos on her phone, I love this, this is such a special moment," Sarah Abo added.

Queen Mary has been doing the rounds at the Olympics, having paid a visit to the Australian Olympic team before the opening ceremony.

The Australian team shared the special moment on Instagram.

"Royalty in the Village! Australian-born Queen Mary of Denmark joined athlete in the Olympic Village," the post read.

She also stopped by for a chat with retired Olympic track cyclist Anna Meares.

"Once an Aussie always an Aussie ... and the Danish Queen," Meares wrote on Instagram.

"Great to see Queen Mary in the food court for lunch today.

"I was a bit nervous but she wished our athletes well and I did invite her to our allotment for an Aussie coffee."

The royal met King Frederick during the 2000 Sydney Olympics.

The first official royal portraits of the pair were released in April.

Margrethe II previously announced her abdication on New Year's Eve 2023, with Queen Mary and King Frederik officially succeeding to the throne on January 14 this year.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: JOE on August 03, 2024, 01:13:12 AMVancouve's 2010 Olympiad was pretty mediocre actually.

But at least the women who competed really were women in that one. There were no transgender athletes at that one.

But whatta difference 10-15 years makes. In just a 1/2 generation that world has become that caw caw.

Caw caw? Don't you mean cuckoo?

I think the Italian girl should sue the Olympics for being assaulted ....

- Andy Warhol

caskur

1 China
13   9   9   31

2 France
11   12   13   36

3 Australia
11   6   5   22

4 United States
9   18   16   43

5 Great Britain
9   10   8   27

6 Japan
8   4   6   18

7 South Korea
7   5   4   16

8 Italy
5   8   4   17

9 Netherlands
4   3   2   9

10 Canada
3   2   6   11

11 Germany
2   3   2   7

12 New Zealand
2   3   1   6

12 Romania
2   3   1   6

- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on August 03, 2024, 12:24:29 AMThey tried to force veganism on the athletes
Good luck with that. Athletes need protein.

JOE

She wins again avatar_caskur caskur.

Summer McIntosh wins her 3rd gold medal edging out the USA & Australia in the 200 Individual Medley.

Oliver the Second

French Pole Vaulter fails to Medal After His Genitals Knock the Bar Over

You don't see this happen to pole vaulters very often, and that's a good thing for their reproductive prospects.

French pole vaulter Anthony Ammirati appeared on his way to every impressive vault when his genitals got caught on the crossbar and prevented him from clearing it.

After four attempts on the pole vault, Ammirati finished with a combined score of 5.60 and in 12th position, meaning he did not qualify for the next round of the competition and the chance to compete for a medal.

Well, it's probably not how he intended, but Ammirati has made his mark on the sport.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2024/08/03/watch-french-pole-vaulter-fails-to-medal-after-his-genitals-knock-the-bar-over/

Lokmar

KILL ALL FAGGITS! Problem solved!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: JOE on August 03, 2024, 03:35:04 PMShe wins again avatar_caskur

One of our girls had covid. I just saw her interviewed on the news and she caught covid in Tokyo as well.... talk about tough luck hey?

Congratulations to Summer MacIntosh...  :drinks:
- Andy Warhol