The best topic

Replies: 10330
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:16:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Childless By Choice Cat Ladies

Started by Shen Li, July 28, 2024, 10:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

formosan

Quote from: Frood on July 29, 2024, 01:53:59 PMI'm nearly 50. If it weren't for a spouse, children, and pets, I'd never grow up.

Putting others ahead of yourself is a learned behaviour.
Yes it is Frood.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
too old to be a fashionista

formosan

If the only proof that JD Vance said women are inferior comes from his political opponents, I feel we can be assured he never said that.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Brent

Quote from: formosan on July 30, 2024, 12:13:07 PMIf the only proof that JD Vance said women are inferior comes from his political opponents, I feel we can be assured he never said that.
I noticed just since this thread started a lot of bold faced lies from progtards about what Vance said.

hard R

Quote from: formosan on July 30, 2024, 12:13:07 PMIf the only proof that JD Vance said women are inferior comes from his political opponents, I feel we can be assured he never said that.
Close on a decade of lies by structure and lies by omission from the left ought to be enough of a red flag to presume they weren't above outright falsehoods... particularly not now that all else has appeared to have failed them.

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 30, 2024, 10:03:59 AMIt has been my experience that libtards are some of the most selfish people in existence

has that been your experience as well?

I think what's needed to boost birth rates & encourage men to get married are fairer divorce laws avatar_Biggie Smiles Bigly.

Nevermind women who dont want children, many dudes dont wanna marry them anymore in my country and yours Bigly.

I'm more Progressive than you but I think at fault divorce should be re-introduced Bigly. That is - any partner who initiates divorce proceedings for frivolous reasons or breaks the marriage contract is at fault. So golddiggers who want the guys bank account, treat him like an ATM or expect a lotto payout divorce dont git nothin.

I've met women who left their husbands for no good reason yet got his retirement savings and his house. Only reason they left was to get what they wrongfully considered theirs. These men get a shit deal for all their years of loyalty and sacrifice.

Another thing I would end are women who claim they are victims of physical violence, then kick him out of his house without any proof. Then they get possession of the house and the guy ends up losing it. This happens a lot in Canada yknow.

I'd make both parties move out of the house until a proper investigation is conducted to verify the claims of these golddiggers.

That's in a nutshell why many guys don't wanna become dads anymore. Theres nothing it for them.

I'm meeting more guys in my country who are either looking for women in other countries or moving out of Canada altogether in search of companionship

I know that offends a lot of women and feminists but that's the way I see it.

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on July 29, 2024, 08:57:08 PM...no argument that... avatar_Biggie Smiles Bigly!

I consider myself far too old & lazy ta wanna go there this late in life.

Plus the kinda Kids they pump out these days...not my kinda tea...that's fer shure!

I'll let you breeders do all the work an swallow the pain.

Tharz otha ways ta search fer fulfillment eh?
I know Sweetie. Our applicatrion to adopt an African child was rejected because of your age.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Oliver the Second

Everyone I know that has kids say the same thing - "Those damn kids!"

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 30, 2024, 10:03:59 AMIt has been my experience that libtards are some of the most selfish people in existence

has that been your experience as well?
Progs are selfish pricks. No question about it.

JOE

Quote from: Brent on July 30, 2024, 01:07:28 PMI noticed just since this thread started a lot of bold faced lies from progtards about what Vance said.

Actually I never knew what was wrong with his Mountain Dew comment & I thought it was just a way to break the Ice with a friendly crowd of his  supporters.

And the MSM did take that comment out of context and blew it way out of proportion

C'mon the man isnt racist. In fact he married a dark skinned East Indian/Asian and has half Indian kids.

So hes probably just as or more racially tolerant and free of racial prejudice than any Democrat or on the other side.

Oliver the Second

I've found this is a good spot to meet single ladies...

Shen Li

Quote from: DKG on July 30, 2024, 06:12:08 AMThey are saying Vance said women are not equal and should not vote.

They make these things up out of thin air and always blue base believes them one hundred percent.
It's a short video. It's easy to prove they pulled those accusations about Vance out of their collective asses if they watched it.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on July 30, 2024, 09:24:07 PMIt's a short video. It's easy to prove they pulled those accusations about Vance out of their collective asses if they watched it.
You think the idiots in their base will take the time to review the whole video?

They have the attention span of a goldfish and their puppet masters know it

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 30, 2024, 09:29:33 PMYou think the idiots in their base will take the time to review the whole video?

They have the attention span of a goldfish and their puppet masters know it
I know they won't Biggie. I'm just saying it's quick and easy to prove those accusations are totally false.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Shen Li on July 30, 2024, 09:34:27 PMI know they won't Biggie. I'm just saying it's quick and easy to prove those accusations are totally false.
Everybody's mind is made up. If you are a Dem, you will believe those blatant lies about Vance. If you like the Trump/Vance ticket you will investigate and find out they are lies.

Herman

Central bankers love the 'childless cat ladies' JD Vance ridiculed.

If you read that Vance statement and wonder what any of it has to do with central banking and the Federal Reserve, it's a fair question.

Bankers make money by putting people into debt and charging them exorbitant interest. It's called usury. It's explained in the Bible, in Leviticus 25:36. "Take no interest from him or profit, but fear your God, that your brother may live beside you." Usury is condemned in Exodus, Deuteronomy, Nehemiah, Psalms, and Ezekiel.

A society financially tied to usury breeds corruption and the destruction of the family. Bankers want to create as many debt-holders as possible. Bankers want as many people as possible in the workforce chasing paper money. They want as many homeowners as possible taking out mortgages and other loans. Bankers love high taxes and high inflation. The less money you have and the higher the cost of living, the more loans and credit cards you will need.

Bankers love childless, unmarried cat ladies. They acquire debt the way squirrels acquire food for winter.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview