The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Victim of brutal 2008 illegal migrant attack speaks out about Harris’ record as prosecutor

Started by Conservative Perspective, July 30, 2024, 01:34:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Conservative Perspective

Victim of brutal 2008 illegal migrant attack speaks out about Harris' record as prosecutor

A California victim of a violent attack at the hands of an illegal immigrant in 2008 is speaking out against Vice President Kamala Harris' record as a prosecutor.

Source: Victim of brutal 2008 illegal migrant attack speaks out about Harris' record as prosecutor

caskur

I am terrified this anti-American radical bitch gets elected.

Someone has to convince the USA negro female Kamala is not the one on their side.

Kamala is dangerous. She is dangerous because she was complicit in laying the border open.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on July 30, 2024, 05:13:21 AMI am terrified this anti-American radical bitch gets elected.

Someone has to convince the USA negro female Kamala is not the one on their side.

Kamala is dangerous. She is dangerous because she was complicit in laying the border.

She Has even less African blood than Obama did. She has more ancestry from India. But, the Dems are whitewashing her ethnicity and calling her African-American supposedly so that she will not be scrutinized about her horrendous record.

caskur

Quote from: DKG on July 30, 2024, 06:29:25 AMShe Has even less African blood than Obama did. She has more ancestry from India. But, the Dems are whitewashing her ethnicity and calling her African-American supposedly so that she will not be scrutinized about her horrendous record.

Her mum was Indian and dad Jamaican and usually Jamaican have a mixed heritage... so her dad is bi-racial. He is still alive and 85. It's not her heritage that bothers me, it's that she ìs a Marxist.

That makes her dangerous.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on July 30, 2024, 06:44:16 AMHer mum was Indian and dad Jamaican and usually Jamaican have a mixed heritage... so her dad is bi-racial. He is still alive and 85. It's not her heritage that bothers me, it's that she ìs a Marxist.

She has British ancestry from Ireland when it was still part of the UK.

Oh her uninformed views are dangerous. There can be no doubt about that.

JOE

Quote from: caskur on July 30, 2024, 06:44:16 AMHer mum was Indian and dad Jamaican and usually Jamaican have a mixed heritage... so her dad is bi-racial. He is still alive and 85. It's not her heritage that bothers me, it's that she ìs a Marxist.

As the Republican party moves Right the Democratic party moves Left.

Kamala further to the Left of Biden who in many ways is a conservative Democrat.

caskur

Quote from: DKG on July 31, 2024, 06:15:29 AMShe has British ancestry from Ireland when it was still part of the UK.

Oh her uninformed views are dangerous. There can be no doubt about that.

Karl Marx the founder of Marxism died in the 1800s and his cause failed but for its time it was a possible improvement for the working class.

Kamalas parents are/were very far left and very far left and very far right don't work.

Kamala doesn't realise rich people WORK for their prosperity and Kamala wants to take rich peoples money and give it to the brown skins who don't work.

We all start adulthood on the bones of our arses and by working and good money management grow wealthy over time...

Some people think they should start at the top and not put the effort into building wealth. That's Kamala.

I have been finding out a few things about her and now I have completely turned off her.

I worked out very early Kamala is dumb and now everyone besides me is thinking she is dumb too.

I can't be bothered writing all about her. People will just have to do their own investigating and come to that conclusion themselves.

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: JOE on July 31, 2024, 07:48:40 AMAs the Republican party moves Right the Democratic party moves Left.

Kamala further to the Left of Biden who in many ways is a conservative Democrat.

Kamala is a dickhead. If the demonrats picked an intelligent black woman, and I am sure there are plenty, Trump would be in a   more precarious place.

I am sure unemployed druggies in the USA would love Kamala being their leader.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: caskur on July 31, 2024, 08:37:49 AMJ

Actually avatar_caskur caskur what's interesting about what has often been referred to as Kamala's 'word salad' is that while it doesn't make any sense as straight sentences, it does when shes talking to a crowd.

So what she does well is communicating to a large audience as if she's conducting a dialogue with them. So she elicits a response from her targeted supporters quite effectively. In other words her word salad is her way of connecting with them. So it only makes sense when shes in an oral dialogue with others. Other words it's like a chorus. It only makes sense when theres a group rather than j7st one singer.

The one who us having a difficult time doing that is JD Vance, who can't seem to find the right footing and looks too awkward and inexperienced.

Trump connects quite well with his audiences but it's more like a monologue than a dialogue style. It's like hes got the bully pulpit so just listen to him.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

caskur

Yep I am sure Putin, Xi Pingpongball and Netanyahu are going to understand world salad perfectly...

:banghead:
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on July 31, 2024, 08:20:45 AMKarl Marx the founder of Marxism died in the 1800s and his cause failed but for its time it was a possible improvement for the working class.

Kamalas parents are/were very far left and very far left and very far right don't work.

Kamala doesn't realise rich people WORK for their prosperity and Kamala wants to take rich peoples money and give it to the brown skins who don't work.

We all start adulthood on the bones of our arses and by working and good money management grow wealthy over time...

Some people think they should start at the top and not put the effort into building wealth. That's Kamala.

I have been finding out a few things about her and now I have completely turned off her.

I worked out very early Kamala is dumb and now everyone besides me is thinking she is dumb too.

I can't be bothered writing all about her. People will just have to do their own investigating and come to that conclusion themselves.

Kamala is a dreamer. She has lived in a dream world all her life. She is not a serious person.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: DKG on August 01, 2024, 06:22:05 AMKamala is a retard. She has lived in a dream world all her life. She is not an intelligent person.

Fixed and you're welcome.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Oliver the Second

Biggie Smiles

She had to get MoronTheStunted to offer a free concert just to fill the seats  :crampe:  :crampe:
Winner Winner x 1 View List