Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Are you getting ready for Christmas yet

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2014, 08:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I was born in Ontario but moved with my family when I was about 2. I remember sitting on my mother's lap on the plane and being scared and starting to cry. My grandma asked a lady for ice cream for me and I calmed down. My little brother was in a baby rocker on the seat next to us. I grew up in Langley but now I live with hubby and kids in the Tri City area. Fash, you're in Ontario, right?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I was born in Ontario but moved with my family when I was about 2. I remember sitting on my mother's lap on the plane and being scared and starting to cry. My grandma asked a lady for ice cream for me and I calmed down. My little brother was in a baby rocker on the seat next to us. I grew up in Langley but now I live with hubby and kids in the Tri City area. Fash, you're in Ontario, right?

No, I am in Calgary Annie..

My family is from Taiwan.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

A few weeks back a new guy to Canada was on the bus chatting with a few passengers and the topic of where to visit or live came up. Calgary was one of them and he asked if that's where all the cowboys live. He also asked if that's where all of Canada cows are. He had the whole bus cracking up, it was funny.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh, I was a bit off lol

Ontario is good too Annie..

I should go to sleep now..

Tomorrow is my last day of work until the first Monday of 2015..

It's also our gift exchange day at work..

I love this season so much.

ac_smile

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh gnight Fash, sweet dreams  ac_smile

You as well Annie.

ac_smile

Annie

Thank you, I hope so! My arms are so sore from carrying heavy groceries yesterday, even my shoulder blades are sore, good thing I have a comfy bed :)

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Annie"I was born in Ontario but moved with my family when I was about 2. I remember sitting on my mother's lap on the plane and being scared and starting to cry. My grandma asked a lady for ice cream for me and I calmed down. My little brother was in a baby rocker on the seat next to us. I grew up in Langley but now I live with hubby and kids in the Tri City area. Fash, you're in Ontario, right?[/quote]

WTF............ ac_dunno  ac_huh  ac_dunno  ac_wot  ac_umm  ac_unsure

Annie

Anonymous

It is my last work day until the first Monday after new year..

We are having a potluck lunch and a gift exchange today..

I am bringing Taiwanese style meat pies and sweet and sour chicken..

Our Christmas potluck is always so much fun.

ac_smile

Anonymous

We had such a good time yesterday sampling each other's creations for our Christmas potluck at work..

I am off work now for two whole weeks..

ac_smile

Sorry Shen Li and Obvious Li, but I love my job..

I have a busy day visiting people, taking them gifts and then this afternoon I am working the kettle for the Salvation Army.

Have a wonderful last Saturday before Christmas everyone.

ac_smile

Romero

Good luck and thank you for helping the less fortunate, Fash!

My sister is staying with me for Christmas this year and we're having a great time!

Frost

Fashionista, you're an angel, best wishes to you, and yours .  ac_flower

We have our Christmas tomorrow, I already got a few things, mostly candy I don't even need.

Merry Christmas all, hope you enjoy.

Annie

I love pot lucks, gives everyone a chance to sample other people's dishes. We're going to my brother and his family's house for Christmas dinner. On boxing day we're having bacon and sausage cabbage rolls and home made crackers, which I still have to make. Got all the goodies to go into them and have to still write out the little lame jokes lol.