The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Bangladeshi PM Sheikh Hasina resigns

Started by caskur, August 05, 2024, 12:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on August 07, 2024, 02:42:55 PMI have tried to do my research on things, but in some cases the chain of manufacturing and transport is hard to determine.  Not to mention the wages paid for the work.

We have special programs, one called Four Corners... another one Catalyst that do/did shows on bad stuff around the globe, otherwise no one would know anything..

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: caskur on August 07, 2024, 02:56:28 PMWe have special programs, one called Four Corners... another one Catalyst that do/did shows on bad stuff around the globe, otherwise no one would know anything..

Here in the states we have our investigative shows like '60 minutes', but due to suspicion of the biases the program might have, it is sometimes taken with big grain of salt.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

caskur

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on August 07, 2024, 03:00:09 PMHere in the states we have our investigative shows like '60 minutes', but due to suspicion of the biases the program might have, it is sometimes taken with big grain of salt.

Australia invented 60 Minutes... that's commercial.

The programs I mentioned are government programs ABC which is equivalent to BBC.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oerdin

She has been a bit of a dictator banning other parties and what not

caskur

Quote from: Oerdin on August 07, 2024, 08:34:20 PMShe has been a bit of a dictator banning other parties and what not

Who, the PM? SHE heads a Muslim nation... you have to have strong hand to keep those bastards in line... omg, the Jihadists are on the move, you have to realise.
- Andy Warhol