News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Will Trump Fix Future Elections moving forward if he wins in 2024?

Started by JOE, July 28, 2024, 05:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

....that's what this sounds like ta me:

...or is that a misinterpretation of his comments?
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

caskur

Is that out of one of his rallies?

I haven't been up to date with his rallies... too many other things are distracting me?

Let me assume it isn't an artificial intelligence prank and he really said that, that cannot ever happen because Trump isn't a dictator and he isn't the only one running the country. AMERICANS run the country... the Don is a public servant (if he wins)... never forget that.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Christians like Jehovahs Witnesses don't vote because they are politically neutral.

Maybe other sects of Christendom don't vote either. He is asking them to vote this time.

Trump is asking them this one time to vote, they don't have to vote again.

The trouble is JWs won't vote, no matter what.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on July 28, 2024, 06:31:36 AMIs that out of one of his rallies?

I haven't been up to date with his rallies... too many other things are distracting me?

Let me assume it isn't an artificial intelligence prank and he really said that, that cannot ever happen because Trump isn't a dictator and he isn't the only one running the country. AMERICANS run the country... the Don is a public servant (if he wins)... never forget that.

He was referring to the vast majority of normies who don't vote during the elections... the Christians and disenfranchised Judeo-Christian minded whether atheist or agnostic.

What he said was that they merely needed to vote ONCE in their lives in order to stop the fuckery.

He was appealing to non-voters.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Oh lovely...
...another stupid game of "Orange Man said a thing he didn't actually say!"

Desperation is a stinky cologne and Kopmala/democrat apologists are about to start drowning themselves in it.
Sad Sad x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on July 28, 2024, 08:21:43 AMHe was referring to the vast majority of normies who don't vote during the elections... the Christians and disenfranchised Judeo-Christian minded whether atheist or agnostic.

What he said was that they merely needed to vote ONCE in their lives in order to stop the fuckery.

He was appealing to non-voters.

Let me guess. this has been twisted into some kind of threat on democracy.

He is asking conservatives to vote!? He must be stopped!!!!

caskur

I like what avatar_Frood said but I just looked up who don't vote in the USA on religious grounds and they are as follows..

1.2 million JWs in America

6,500 Christadelphians in America

1.2 million 7 Day Adventists

That is over 2.2 million people that might help Trump's cause. I think he was talking to Christians because he was talking to Christians.

He wants every single vote he can get because of what happened last time...

But also remember covid killed 1,000,000 voting Americans...

Trump is an old man but his HUGE plus this time is Vance.... he looks like a guy who could easily take over if and when Trump passes the baton.

Trump really cares about people and it shines through at his rallies.

I wished Australia had a guy like Trump. ENGLAND needs a Trump too.
- Andy Warhol