The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

liberal vermin hypocrisy exposed in a clear and concise manner

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 12, 2024, 07:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

"I went from left to center-left to center to now a little bit center-right," the "Keeping It Real with Jillian Michaels" host told Align. "I haven't changed in my mind ... the world is changing around me."

"We should be able to discuss [subjects] without being shut down and silenced," she said. "I thought that being on the left meant you were the tolerant party. We wanted everybody to live free."

Talking with her wife, Deshanna Marie Minuto, a Trump supporter, helped open her eyes. The modern left "is the least tolerant," her wife told her. At first, she disagreed. "We'd fight constantly, but I started to see it after 2020," Michaels said.
https://www.theblaze.com/align/jillian-michaels-cnn-branded-me-as-crazy?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202024-08-18&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM&tpcc=email

Good to see a true liberal returnm to the fold.

Herman

Herman

Criticisms about Trump and cemetery visits could apply to Jim Crow Joe as well.

Jim Crow Joe has used videos and photos of his visits to military cemeteries in campaign ads against former President Donald Trump, something that Democrats and the mainstream media have criticized Trump for doing when he visited Arlington National Cemetery.

Trump was at the military cemetery on Monday to partake in a ceremony to honor the lives of the 13 fallen U.S. service members who were killed during the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2021. Trump was invited to Arlington by some of the family members.

Since the visit, the media has worked overtime to make a scandal out of the visit by saying Trump used the videos and photos taken during the ceremony and a visit to Section 60 to make campaign ads. Arlington National Cemetery has rules that prohibit use of media from the location to be used for political purposes.

When Biden was still the Democrats' nominee for president for this year's election, Biden used videos of his visits to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in France to attack Trump on the debunked "suckers and losers" comments.

The Gold Star families who invited Trump to Arlington this week released a statement explaining they were honored to have the former commander in chief spend the third anniversary of the horrific attack with them.

DKG

Colorado Governor Jared Polis, a Democrat, claimed Wednesday that reports that a violent Venezuelan gang, Tren de Aragua, has invaded parts of the state are largely the figment of a city councilwoman's "imagination."

Polis released the comments after KDVR, a local news outlet, shared a video of a group of men carrying firearms while storming through an apartment complex in Aurora.

Aurora City Council member Danielle Jurinsky recently told Fox News Digital that the Denver metropolitan area has been experiencing more gang-related crime.

As a result of the increased presence of TDA, the Aurora Police Department formed a special task force. However, police have noted that TDA's influence is "isolated" at this time.

Despite the video evidence and police reports of the gang's activity, Polis claimed that TDA's alleged takeover is largely "imagination."

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview