The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

The contrast between Republicans and the scum on the left could not be more self evident

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 03, 2024, 07:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Young, vibrant and strong black woman tells rally goers in the state of Georgia

I aint here to twerk. You attend a strip club if you want to see that.

Preach, sister, Preach!!!

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Great speech!!! I swear, if Harris gets in, China and Russia are gonna steam roll the fuck out of us and the economy is over.

My sales are down 50% for Q1 and Q2. My peers are about the same. ZERO commission for H1 of 2024. I've taken about a $70,000 pay cut since biden got in.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on August 03, 2024, 08:09:44 PMGreat speech!!! I swear, if Harris gets in, China and Russia are gonna steam roll the fuck out of us and the economy is over.

My sales are down 50% for Q1 and Q2. My peers are about the same. ZERO commission for H1 of 2024. I've taken about a $70,000 pay cut since biden got in.

bro -- I almost fell out of my chair when she said "let's ask Mrs Willie Brown how much Kamala cares about the black family"

that was one of the best take downs I seen yet.

This gal is on fire. Trump needs to bring her on the campaign trail. Shes a great orator and has a great energy 
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 03, 2024, 08:12:22 PMbro -- I almost fell out of my chair when she said "let's ask Mrs Willie Brown how much Kamala cares about the black family"

that was one of the best take downs I seen yet.

She gal is on fire. Trump needs to bring her on the campaign trail. Shes a great orator and has a great energy 

Same!

Biggie Smiles

And let us keep one thing in mind

Kamala drags some stripper hoe who's made millions decaying the minds of young black females onto the stage to twerk like a fucking jerk

whereas -- your real president

rose this young and vibrant star up from the street because he was brave enough and cared enough to visit black communities which were historically hostile to him

the fucking contrast could not be more plain and obvious unless you are an absolute fucking moron like most drooling democrats are

Agree Agree x 1 Love Love x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview