Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

WARNING, Graphic Images Of The Religion Of Peace

Started by Anonymous, November 15, 2014, 03:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/hobiahere923111e13714506791751-vi.jpg">

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/slaves-in-islam1-e1416650094926.jpg">

BNI readers frequently ask why so many black people embrace and even convert to Islam, despite the fact that Muslims have been enslaving black Africans longer than anyone else, and still are to this day. Most Muslims look down on blacks, even black Muslims, so much so, that in the Arabic language, "black" and "slave" are the same word.

cc

Called inferior "raisonheads in the Kranny

But but but ... my islamic friend is so nice
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Called inferior "raisonheads in the Kranny

ac_toofunny

OMG, the hits just keep coming from that vile book.

I'm beginning to think that Mohammad was the original troll and that shitty book was written as a bad joke.  ac_umm
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Called inferior "raisonheads in the Kranny

fucking classic CCism ac_lmfao  ac_drinks

cc

There is great liberal debate as to which Kranny description is the worse. "Raisonheads for blacks or "apes and pigs for Jews" .... not!!!

True Renee. The hits just keep coming

If it didn't cause millions to kill for allah it would be the alltime comedy award winner

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"There is great liberal debate as to which Kranny description is the worse. "Raisonheads for blacks or "apes and pigs for Jews" .... not!!!

If it didn't cause millions to kill for allah it would be the alltime comedy award winner

Lemme get this straight, Islam is racist, misogynistic, homophobic, extremely violent and Western leftists have that vile ideology's back??

Remember, it isn't Islamophobia when they want to kill you. acc_devil

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"There is great liberal debate as to which Kranny description is the worse. "Raisonheads for blacks or "apes and pigs for Jews" .... not!!!

"Liberal debate"  ac_lmfao Now that's a contradiction in terms. You are too funny cc.  

What exactly does this "debate" consist of; the gnashing of teeth, the wringing of hands and the spewage of copious amounts of denial????  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

"Liberal debate"  ac_lmfao Now that's a contradiction in terms. You are too funny cc.  

What exactly does this "debate" consist of; the gnashing of teeth, the wringing of hands and the spewage of copious amounts of denial????  ac_toofunny

You forgot a key component of leftism....[size=200]HYPOCRISY!![/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Lemme get this straight, Islam is racist, misogynistic, homophobic, extremely violent and Western leftists have that vile ideology's back??

Remember, it isn't Islamophobia when they want to kill you. acc_devil

Most Muslims are good people and don't want to kill you Shen Li.

ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

^This shit just makes me fucking wince.  acc_angry It isn't a vile, racist, misogynistic, homophobic, violent ideology because the muzzies you know are so nice? Give your fucking head a shake.

Anonymous

The brutal, gangsta money machine that is ISIS.

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000KkDZnR8zMjA/s/600/480/QMI-1126IsisMoney-original.jpg">

reel

Huh.  I would have thought a big slice of their revenue would come from tourism...

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"Huh.  I would have thought a big slice of their revenue would come from tourism...

ac_lmfao

cc

I'd offer a one way for this critter - I exist only to oblge

Now accepting donations to send this Ferguson schmuck to Syria

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/B3YUkgkCEAAkipz.jpg">

Anonymous