The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

How do you sit?

Started by Annie, December 05, 2014, 01:39:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh ya I'm fiiine  ac_smile  lol

Good to hear Annie. ac_dance

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"When I spent a couple weeks in bed in hospital they had these inflatable leggings that were on my legs all the time so I wouldn't develop clots.

I have heard of bed sores for people who have been bed-ridden for a while.

For people who are bed ridden, there are beds that actually tilt and move in a programmed routine which forces you to shift positions at timed intervals. They are supposed to mitigate the possibility of bed sores.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

That's good to know, Renee, when or if I'm ever bed ridden again I'm gonna ask for that bed!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"That's good to know, Renee, when or if I'm ever bed ridden again I'm gonna ask for that bed!

I pray that will not happen again Annie.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh me too me too :)

How are you feeling these days Annie?

Annie

Not too bad Fash, this weather brings out the bone and joint pain, making me feel so old lol I just remembered that curcumin and dandelion can help alleviate arthritus pain so I'll be picking some up next week and giving them a try.  How are you doing? All ready for the holidays? We put our tree up last week and so far the kitties have left it alone. Only a couple ornaments have gone  "missing" lol

@realAzhyaAryola

I work with people who stand up while working because of back issues. I'm so grateful I do not have that problem. I enjoy sitting with my legs up, if possible. Too bad I can't do that while working.

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/cm/shared/images/seated-leg-lift-1006-fb.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

Yoga is really good for the body and Tai Chi too, which I should be doing more of. I've been a bit lazy lately  ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Yoga is really good for the body and Tai Chi too, which I should be doing more of. I've been a bit lazy lately  ac_unsure

I use a thin gym mat, small weights for ladies and a fitness video Annie.

Anonymous

"y" is not a valid property value. Likely a typo, but you either need to add a hyphen between "repeat" and "y", or remove "y" altogether.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Michaelhink""y" is not a valid property value. Likely a typo, but you either need to add a hyphen between "repeat" and "y", or remove "y" altogether.

Hello and welcome Michaelhink.

ac_smile