The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Harris and Walz made unprecedented abortion clinic visit prior to presidential ticket team-up

Started by Conservative Perspective, August 07, 2024, 08:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Conservative Perspective

Harris and Walz made unprecedented abortion clinic visit prior to presidential ticket team-up

Vice President Kamala Harris previously made history in March when she visited an abortion clinic, and was joined by her eventual running mate, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz.

Source: Harris and Walz made unprecedented abortion clinic visit prior to presidential ticket team-up

Oliver the Second

Biggie Smiles

abortion and race hustling are the only things they can stand on.

Aside from running on a platform of not being Trump
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on August 07, 2024, 09:44:34 PMdemocRATs love killin babies!
I'm totally behind them doing it to their own babies.

The less leftist scum the better

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 07, 2024, 09:45:51 PMI'm totally behind them doing it to their own babies.

The less leftist scum the better

I've been fucking with these cunts on jewtoob and they all predictably come back with "YUO WANT A BILLION BABIES TO BE BORN AND STARVE TO DEATH!" LMFAO!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on August 07, 2024, 09:48:02 PMI've been fucking with these cunts on jewtoob and they all predictably come back with "YUO WANT A BILLION BABIES TO BE BORN AND STARVE TO DEATH!" LMFAO!

notice how none of them have the mental acumen to grasp the concept of personal responsibility?

The idea of abstinence, birth control and proper control over one's self simply allude them so they'll construct an argument that sounds a lot like innocent women are just walking down the street and all of the sudden catch the highly contagious pregnancy virus and will now be left without options to dictate their own futures if we don't sign on and condone the act of murder.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 07, 2024, 09:51:24 PMnotice how none of them have the mental acumen to grasp the concept of personal responsibility?

The idea of abstinence, birth control and proper control over one's self simply allude them so they'll construct an argument that sounds a lot like innocent women are just walking down the street and all of the sudden catch the highly contagious pregnancy virus and will now be left without options to dictate their own futures if we don't sign on and condone the act of murder.

FUKIN A!!!!

Biggie Smiles

L I'm surprised they didn't just hit you with the 0.000001 % of all abortions which have happened since roe was first decided.

you know, the whole -- but rape and incest!!!!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 07, 2024, 09:56:19 PML I'm surprised they didn't just hit you with the 0.000001 % of all abortions which have happened since roe was first decided.

you know, the whole -- but rape and incest!!!!

I swear they are getting less and less creative by the hour! FACT!