The best topic

Replies: 10333
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:48:06 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Harris' VP pick faces backlash over resurfaced calls to transfer 'most dangerous terrorists' to US facilities

Started by Conservative Perspective, August 08, 2024, 05:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Harris' VP pick faces backlash over resurfaced calls to transfer 'most dangerous terrorists' to US facilities

Gov. Tim Walz voted against a measure in 2009 that would have blocked the federal government from transferring inmates into the U.S. from Guantanamo Bay.

Source: Harris' VP pick faces backlash over resurfaced calls to transfer 'most dangerous terrorists' to US facilities
Dislike Dislike x 1 View List

caskur

Bring back capital punishment. Life for a life worked really well for thousands of years now with good forensics DNA matching, mistakes can't be made.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on August 08, 2024, 06:05:09 PMBring back capital punishment. Life for a life worked really well for thousands of years now with good forensics DNA matching, mistakes can't be made.

God says kill murderers, homosexuals, people who declare good evil and evil good! There's a reason!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on August 08, 2024, 07:39:05 PMGod says kill murderers, homosexuals, people who declare good evil and evil good! There's a reason!

We have never been this close to the end as we are now.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on August 08, 2024, 07:39:05 PMGod says kill murderers, homosexuals, people who declare good evil and evil good! There's a reason!

You seem like an Old Testament Guy....Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on August 09, 2024, 10:42:04 AMWe have never been this close to the end as we are now.

I know some will be dismissive and take the "yea no shit" position but you're exactly right. The world has become debauched at a level never seen just by the sheer volume of the debauchery. Sure, they were engaging in all kinds of evil in Sodom and Gomorrah but those were relatively small numbers of people and they didnt have the ability to spread their evil at lightning fast speeds around the world like we do today. Shit spreads like wildfire. Today, we have the entire western world coddling the sexual butchery of children for just one example. People openly attack others for being moral and demand decent people to celebrate their sickness.

TO HELL WITH THAT!!!!
That's fire That's fire x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on August 09, 2024, 11:13:45 AMjosephine you seem attention starved. You should make a few friends.

I thought that the Old Testament was all about punishment & God's Wrath. But the New Testament came along ta make Christianity more palatable & forgiving for the masses.

That's why I wonder if yer an Old Testament guy. Ya don't seem forgiving like Jesus, eh.
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: JOE on August 09, 2024, 11:40:02 AMI thought that the Old Testament was all about punishment & God's Wrath. But the New Testament came along ta make Christianity more palatable & forgiving for the masses.

That's why I wonder if yer an Old Testament guy. Ya don't seem forgiving like Jesus, eh.

lol you obviously never read a Bible.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on August 09, 2024, 11:40:02 AMI thought that the Old Testament was all about punishment & God's Wrath. But the New Testament came along ta make Christianity more palatable & forgiving for the masses.

You thought you'd drag me into another one of your inane convos. YUO were wrong!

Brent

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on August 09, 2024, 11:47:52 AMYou thought you'd drag me into another one of your inane convos. YUO were wrong!
He tries to get us to take his troll bait. Always the same lame crap with him.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on August 09, 2024, 11:13:45 AMjosephine you seem attention starved. You should make a few friends.

Hey Lokmeer I noticed Silver keeps going down while gold rises. What gives, eh?

Might be a good time ta buy Silver eh?

I was thinkin 10 oz this weekend.

The silver price seems kinda depressed eh.

Platinum is only around $900 an ounce. Its pretty flat too.

I think summer is a good time to buy precious metals.
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on August 09, 2024, 12:26:59 PMHey Lokmeer I noticed Silver keeps going down while gold rises. What gives, eh?

Might be a good time ta buy Silver eh?

I was thinkin 10 oz this weekend.

The silver price seems kinda depressed eh.

Platinum is only around $900 an ounce. Its pretty flat too.

I think summer is a good time to buy precious metals.
Jo Jo, I hope you are not wasting your allowance on impulse purchases.
gay, conservative and proud

Brent

Quote from: Thiel on August 09, 2024, 01:09:04 PMJo Jo, I hope you are not wasting your allowance on impulse purchases.
Nah. That would take time away from begging for the attention of strangers.