Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

T

PEAK CLOWNWORLD

Started by the ghost of sc`T, July 01, 2024, 01:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the ghost of sc`T

This thread is intended as a repository (suppository if you're a rainbow unitard wearing progressive) for all the truly weird shit going on in the Clownworld today.

Like this video I just encountered on Bitchute entitled "He swapped his old iPod for an African American child"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XsGv0IRzX6gy

A U2 iPod for a bright eyed niglet... I wonder if Bono approves? Because the audience collectively lost their shit, hahaha.  :crampe:

Remember kids, all this will be considered normal someday and you will look back in yearning at incidents such as these.

DKG

truss the soyence

Neuterpenis Karen's world falls apart when experts tell her masks are pointless

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1808203293690417266    :s_laugh:

Neuterpenis Lives Matter, dammit! Those nurses need to be cancelled for hurting widdle Karen's fee-fees, waaaah!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

smartass

Leaving this stunning display of olympic-level breakdancing epilepsy here for future reference.

https://rumble.com/v5afrdl-australian-breakdancer-goes-viral-after-bizarre-interpretive-dance-performa.html :s_laugh:

Zero points. No wonder the IOC are nuking all copies of this retarded and embarrassing display off YouTube.  :crampe:

Shen Li

Quote from: smartass on August 11, 2024, 08:00:26 PMLeaving this stunning display of olympic-level breakdancing epilepsy here for future reference.

https://rumble.com/v5afrdl-australian-breakdancer-goes-viral-after-bizarre-interpretive-dance-performa.html :s_laugh:

Zero points. No wonder the IOC are nuking all copies of this retarded and embarrassing display off YouTube.  :crampe:
Look at me. Look at me. What a fool.

smartass

Quote from: Shen Li on August 11, 2024, 09:05:19 PMLook at me. Look at me. What a fool.
Now now, I'll have you know that Macquarie University lecturer is a Recognized Expert* in the Cultural Significance of Breaking, Street Dance, Hip-Hop and Gender. We're talking PhD levels of shit here, worthy of our astonished amazement and genuflection! She holds a PhD in... Cultural Studies!!! And she specializes particularly in the cultural politics of breakdancing!!! Why, tomorrow's gender-affirmed floorspinners are racking up many thousands of dollars of debt today to receive the tutelage of Dr Raygun, Australia's foremost Authority in such Important Matters as to make the most soylent leftie wiggers weep as they reach for their manpons!

It takes a Stunning and Brave amount of unmwarranted self importance to get up in front of the world and make a complete tool of yourself as she did, I'm sure you will agree. I mean forget engineering degrees and cures for cancer, Australia's crowning Intellectual and Athletic Jewel is boogeying her way to the Bottom of the sportsworld Heap, scoring zeros across the board!!!

:teehee: 

* - "expert" (also "x-spurt") is defined as an unknown quantity of a drip under pressure
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

smartass

Oh, it gets better...

Chick Does So Bad That Break Dancing Gets Dropped For Olympics 2028

:s_laugh:

If I were a studying Woke Breakdancing at Macquarie University Sydney, I'd be demanding my government subsidy back right around now, hahahahahaha.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Gawd, she's in her 20th minute of the 15 minutes of fame.  Please stop mentioning her. Thank you in advance.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

hard R

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on August 15, 2024, 12:41:34 PMGawd, she's in her 20th minute of the 15 minutes of fame.  Please stop mentioning her. Thank you in advance.
Meh, she's going to be remembered for it a lot longer. And so she should. Breakdancing crews from The Bronx to Beijing will associate her as part and parcel of Peak Clownworld, mocking and ridiculing her wherever they see her, giving all the other would-be Rayguns a reason to think twice before making a complete ass of themselves on the world stage in the pursuit of "equity".

Her hubby though... nobody's going to twig that cunt was one of the cucks that judged her fit to embarrass herself and Australia on the world stage. That's the real tragedy here.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview