The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

dashlane

Started by Obvious Li, November 23, 2014, 03:08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

anybody using dashlane for their password protection thingy.....i loaded it and filled everything in until it informed me in big bold letters to PICK ONE PASSWORD SO MANY UPPER CASE AND LOWER CASE LETTERS, NUMBERS ETC AND NEVER FORGET IT AS IT IS NOT KEPT ANY WHERE AND IF YOU LOSE IT NOTHING YOU HAVE REQUIRING A PASSWORD WILL BE ACCESSIBLE..that kinda scared me off so i stopped loading it....however, it has good reviews and i think it makes sense......suggestions comments anyone

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Obvious Li"anybody using dashlane for their password protection thingy.....i loaded it and filled everything in until it informed me in big bold letters to PICK ONE PASSWORD SO MANY UPPER CASE AND LOWER CASE LETTERS, NUMBERS ETC AND NEVER FORGET IT AS IT IS NOT KEPT ANY WHERE AND IF YOU LOSE IT NOTHING YOU HAVE REQUIRING A PASSWORD WILL BE ACCESSIBLE..that kinda scared me off so i stopped loading it....however, it has good reviews and i think it makes sense......suggestions comments anyone

I would back out too. I have a little black book with all my passwords in it. It works very well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"anybody using dashlane for their password protection thingy.....i loaded it and filled everything in until it informed me in big bold letters to PICK ONE PASSWORD SO MANY UPPER CASE AND LOWER CASE LETTERS, NUMBERS ETC AND NEVER FORGET IT AS IT IS NOT KEPT ANY WHERE AND IF YOU LOSE IT NOTHING YOU HAVE REQUIRING A PASSWORD WILL BE ACCESSIBLE..that kinda scared me off so i stopped loading it....however, it has good reviews and i think it makes sense......suggestions comments anyone

I have heard of it Obvious Li, but I have never used it.