Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Get aload of what the EU is trying with Elon Musk

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 12, 2024, 04:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Quote from: Frood on August 13, 2024, 05:12:26 AMIf you want to listen to the full recording of the Musk-Trump conversation earlier today:

https://x.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1823144316014911820
I will make a point of this. Maybe not until late tonight, but I will.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Frood on August 12, 2024, 09:54:20 PMIf you look at the crowd photos up close in a PS program you'll see some really bad AI artifacts.

Here... Jesús Enrique Rosa is a Trump supporter. This will tell you why there is a controversy over photos... Trumps camp is reporting a falsehood and in my opinion Trump should keep his flap trap shut...lol

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

formosan

too old to be a fashionista

Oliver the Second

Quote from: formosan on August 13, 2024, 12:17:04 PMThe entire EU wants to block this?

What reason are they giving?

They disagree with his opinion so they don't want you to hear it. That's all the reason they need.

Brent

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 13, 2024, 12:53:49 PMThey disagree with his opinion so they don't want you to hear it. That's all the reason they need.
They are taking a page from the Justin Trudeau handbook on crushing disagreement.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

formosan

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 13, 2024, 12:53:49 PMThey disagree with his opinion so they don't want you to hear it. That's all the reason they need.
Canadians know all about that Oliver.
too old to be a fashionista

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on August 13, 2024, 05:21:18 AMI can hear it now but there are large voiceless sections I am assuming are censored sections.

Don't be naïve Shen, Singapore is censored. Asia has a high Muslim population and for that reason alone censorship is practised.
I lived in Canada before I moved here. I can read and post links on social media if I wish here. That is no longer a possibility in Truedau's marxist Canada.

And the Muslim population in SG is something like 15%. Unofficially it's higher than that. They breed like bunnies on Viagara.

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on August 14, 2024, 09:05:39 PMI lived in Canada before I moved here. I can read and post links on social media if I wish here. That is no longer a possibility in Truedau's marxist Canada.

And the Muslim population in SG is something like 15%. Unofficially it's higher than that. They breed like bunnies on Viagara.

Trudeau sounds insane.

It's hard to believe he kept being voted in.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

smartass

Quote from: Frood on August 12, 2024, 09:54:20 PMIf you look at the crowd photos up close in a PS program you'll see some really bad AI artifacts.
You'd want to hope it was AI and not simply some photo-op with a rent-a-crowd swarming in a restricted area.

Logic Sandwich

Quote from: caskur on August 13, 2024, 11:46:23 AMHere... Jesús Enrique Rosa is a Trump supporter. This will tell you why there is a controversy over photos... Trumps camp is reporting a falsehood and in my opinion Trump should keep his flap trap shut...lol

In your opinion.

Proof of concept provided above. Reportedly it took about three hours on a domestic computer to fake it. It is literally that easy to do, and given that you yourself had made extensive use of plugins for your photoshops in past years I find myself wondering why you would be so eager to rush to Obamala's defence here. On the say so of a YouTuber who calls himself "TheBodyLanguagsGuy" no less.

Perhaps some further study is required. You may find higher definition analysis here.

For what it's worth, I and a few of my colleagues in Second Life have been toying with AI sweeteners online and I can confirm that at present AI seems to mutilate lettering as displayed in the above article. This is relatively easily corrected using Adobe products (Photoshop for still images, After Effects for video footage) and there is no shortage of skilled operators who might do this. As yet, it is still not an exact science and close scrutiny of any purported "proof" can usually expose the fakery, though you can usually make an educated guess without going to the trouble.

For example, we know Obamala is making good use of the excuse that she is in imminent danger of being assassinated to vet all attendees to her events. However this same stringent inspection and forethought is totally absent in the notion that these vetted people be allowed to mill about on an airport runway? Potentially littering the tarmac with all manner of shit that would need to be cleared up before the runway might be deemed safe for take off. Airplanes have been known to crash when their landing gear encounters even the slightest detrius on takeoff, but apparently this is not a consideration when it comes to the Democrat candidate?

I find that somewhat odd myself, just as I find it odd that these same people would then make their way in an orderly fashion to the bleachers to hear her speak. That sort of thing requires a lot of organisation. I am reluctant to believe the combined might of the organisations at the Democrats disposal are capable of it quite frankly, especially not when I also consider that despite their best efforts Obamala is trailing Hillary Clinton's electoral efforts by fully five percentage points in the polls at the time of writing and that even with the contested attendees, far inferior in attendance numbers than your average MAGA rally.

I've looked at the still shots of course. There is nothing to contest in my opinion; a number of the still shots tell the story. Fakery has been employed extensively and you need only view the archived article above to see why. I expect it will continue to be used in the attempt to demoralize supporters of the Trump/Vance ticket.
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview