JOE

...AOC speaks!

Halleluhah!

Suddenly AOC adopts a Southern Accent & ditches hers from da Bronx

Oliver the Second

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

MrNiceGuy

I always liked AOC. 

Maybe because she has a goofy looking ginger for a bf and as a goofy looking ginger myself I figure I'd have a shot at her tang, too.

Although, I never listen to what she says.

It breaks the illusion.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: MrNiceGuy on August 20, 2024, 12:29:16 PMI always liked AOC. 

Maybe because she has a goofy looking ginger for a bf and as a goofy looking ginger myself I figure I'd have a shot at her tang, too.

Although, I never listen to what she says.

It breaks the illusion.

She got a nice pair of lungs but nothing in the brains department

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 20, 2024, 12:32:02 PMShe got a nice pair of lungs but nothing in the brains department

Echo chambers make fools of us all.

Rather to be admonished by the wise than praised by fools, goes an old philosopher's lament in Ecclesiastes.

Never learn a damn thing from yes men, even if they are yes women or yes they/them/ze/zir/Xur & the Kodan armada... rest in peace Last Starfighter.

Oliver the Second

YOU WILL EAT THE BUGS!!!!

Police investigating maggots in breakfast for Indiana's DNC delegates

Police are investigating an incident where maggots were dropped Wednesday into the breakfast at the Fairmont Chicago, where the 88 Indiana delegates were invited to eat ahead of the day's events at the Democratic National Convention.

Multiple females entered a building in the 200 block of N. Columbus Dr., where the Fairmont Chicago is located, at 6:45 a.m. Wednesday and began placing unknown objects onto tables containing food before leaving the building, according to a statement from the Democratic National Convention 2024 Joint Information Center.

One person was treated and released on-scene, according to the statement. The Chicago Police Department and the FBI Chicago are investigating the incident.

Former State. Sen. Karen Tallian, D-Ogden Dunes, and one of Indiana's delegates, said the delegates at the hotel talked all morning about how maggots were dropped into the food.

Tallian said she heard that a couple of protestors hid in the hotel bathrooms, rushed out when breakfast was laid out, dumped maggots on the food, and ran away.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/2024/08/21/police-investigating-maggots-in-breakfast-for-indianas-dnc-delegates/