The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Fight for humanity

Started by MrNiceGuy, August 20, 2024, 03:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

MrNiceGuy

Look.

I'm not saying venture against currents. 

But if you are advocating for a free clean needle to stick into a human who only lives for the very next needle... then fucksakes!

You are possibly & most probably advocating for the bottom dollar value end to the existence of humanity.
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Thiel

Quote from: MrNiceGuy on August 20, 2024, 03:33:49 PMLook.

But if you are advocating for a free clean needle to stick into a human who only lives for the very next needle... then fucksakes!

You are possibly & most probably advocating for the bottom dollar value end to the existence of humanity.
It has proven to be a failure in every jurisdiction that has tried it.
gay, conservative and proud

Oliver the Second

Hey, Keith Richards makes good music!

caskur

What are you talking about?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Reggie Essent

Quote from: caskur on August 20, 2024, 05:53:32 PMWhat are you talking about?

I didn't get it either.  Think it's something about giving addicts free needles to shoot junk. 

caskur

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 20, 2024, 06:22:09 PMI didn't get it either.  Think it's something about giving addicts free needles to shoot junk. 

I get free needles to shoot insulan...

We have had free needles since AIDS became a thing.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Reggie Essent

Quote from: caskur on August 20, 2024, 07:37:00 PMI get free needles to shoot insulan...

We have had free needles since AIDS became a thing.

Eat fewer sweets and carbs and eat more raw onions to regulate your blood sugar.

And nothing is free.  Your needles are paid for by the taxpayer, and at a generous mark-up, same as the needles they hand out in Portland to the junkies.

Shen Li

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 20, 2024, 07:43:18 PMEat fewer sweets and carbs and eat more raw onions to regulate your blood sugar.

And nothing is free.  Your needles are paid for by the taxpayer, and at a generous mark-up, same as the needles they hand out in Portland to the junkies.
They do that in Canadian cities too. Canadian cities are becoming unlivable.

Shen Li

Best post!!! :good:  :like:  :bravo_2:

Oliver the Second

Shen Li

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 20, 2024, 10:39:41 PM:t3603:    :smiley5:    :yuk:  :smiley11:

Onions and garlic are good for your health Ollie.

And KFC, but that goes without saying.

Dove

As someone who has been clean from heroin addiction for 10 years as of last May.....I completely agree.

I feel sick seeing those "shoot up tents".  Yeah let's help people kill themselves and put nurses at serious risk of harm dealing directly with active addicts.

I'm glad that there are so many nurses who refuse to do that.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

Quote from: Dove on August 21, 2024, 04:04:52 AMAs someone who has been clean from heroin addiction for 10 years as of last May.....I completely agree.

I feel sick seeing those "shoot up tents".  Yeah let's help people kill themselves and put nurses at serious risk of harm dealing directly with active addicts.

Do you mean nurses who refuse to help addicts when they are brought to a hospital?

caskur

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 20, 2024, 07:43:18 PMEat fewer sweets and carbs and eat more raw onions to regulate your blood sugar.

You still can't imagine that 26-27 million people I've on the richest continent on earth can you?... we have  more money to spend on Australia plus give aid to every nation surrounding us... and since Kurt is 70 now, he paid taxes for over 55 years. Longer than half the dweebs on this board have lived...

So no more sanctimony from you, young man... k?

- Andy Warhol

formosan

Quote from: Dove on August 21, 2024, 04:04:52 AMAs someone who has been clean from heroin addiction for 10 years as of last May.....I completely agree.

All I know Dove is that I have never seen more people openly taking illegal drugs.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista