The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Fight for humanity

Started by MrNiceGuy, August 20, 2024, 03:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

formosan

Quote from: Dove on August 21, 2024, 05:21:38 PMNo no. That's a duty. That is actual help.

I mean nurses taking jobs in those "safe injection" places where junkies take their dope and get nurses to shoot them up.

That isn't help. I understand the concept of harm reduction, but at some point it's just enabling.

And it puts nurses in dangerous conditions.
Their conscience prevents them from enabling addictions.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Lokmar

The chanks executed thousands of opium addicts with a bullet to the head over an open mass grave. I'm for it.

Dove

Quote from: formosan on August 22, 2024, 08:51:56 AMTheir conscience prevents them from enabling addictions.

Yes and I would be the same. I would never help someone use.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on August 22, 2024, 09:48:25 AMThe chanks executed thousands of opium addicts with a bullet to the head over an open mass grave. I'm for it.

Most can be rehabilitated with the right support.

I've heard there was a place in Mexico and you can have your loved one "kidnapped" and taken to this place and forced clean.

It sounds horrific but it works lol

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on August 21, 2024, 06:19:40 PMWe arent talking end of life or diabeetus!

These are loser shitbags that sit around and do nothing but shoot up drugs, harass people, shit and piss on their businesses, camp out on peoples stoops, rob them, beat them up, and all kinds of crazy shit. I've been to California and I've seen it first hand!!!!

The propper question to ask is why dont we allow everyone to carry pistols and shoot bums on sight!!!!

If we gave them their opiates and had junkie communities....just let them go there and shoot up until they die.

Have help there for those who decide they are done and don't want it anymore and people there to carry out the corpses.

That would probably help clean the streets and cut way down on drug related crimes and violent crimes.

They gotta shoot themselves up though.

DKG

Quote from: caskur on August 22, 2024, 08:23:58 AMJunkies with AIDS puts everybody in danger.

Burly men should man the safe injecting rooms.

But really the correct disposing of needles is the crucial thing.
Safe and injecting seems like an oxymoron. I am not an expert on this subject though.

DKG

Quote from: Dove on August 23, 2024, 12:40:46 AMIf we gave them their opiates and had junkie communities....just let them go there and shoot up until they die.

Have help there for those who decide they are done and don't want it anymore and people there to carry out the corpses.

That would probably help clean the streets and cut way down on drug related crimes and violent crimes.

They gotta shoot themselves up though.
That is an interesting idea.

formosan

Quote from: Dove on August 23, 2024, 12:35:35 AMYes and I would be the same. I would never help someone use.
Neither would I Dove.
Love Love x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Dove

Quote from: DKG on August 23, 2024, 06:49:44 AMSafe and injecting seems like an oxymoron. I am not an expert on this subject though.

It is.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on August 23, 2024, 12:37:21 AMMost can be rehabilitated with the right support.

I've heard there was a place in Mexico and you can have your loved one "kidnapped" and taken to this place and forced clean.

It sounds horrific but it works lol

I cant care tho because of all the destruction they cause on innocents. they should be executed. Thats the short version.

The slightly detailed version is the government doesnt lock em up and people like my 84yo aunt in cali has to get her mail immediately before the shitbags steal it. I honestly believe these people should be shot in the head as soon as they open the  mailbox.

Shen Li

Has enabling drug addiction made developed English speaking countries better places to live. Of course not. It's one of the reasons Canadian cities look like they belong in the third world.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on August 23, 2024, 08:05:37 PMI cant care tho because of all the destruction they cause on innocents. they should be executed. Thats the short version.

The slightly detailed version is the government doesnt lock em up and people like my 84yo aunt in cali has to get her mail immediately before the shitbags steal it. I honestly believe these people should be shot in the head as soon as they open the  mailbox.

This woman I went through my program with relapsed. She has had 4 children. Her two older ones are 15 and 11, and she has a 6 year old.

She had one between the 11 and 6 year old that she put up for adoption. She's Facebook friends with the adoptive mother.

The older ones are from the same dad and he died years ago from drug overdose.  Her 6 year old is from a different guy. This guy doesn't do drugs but he is a piece of shit.

She lost custody of the 6 year old and there is a no contact order because she's so fucking batshit.

For the past 8 days....she has been posting 4 to 6 posts an hour. Just spitting out unhinged posts with machine gun regularity for days. Then she deletes shit.

She's been accusing everyone of child abuse. Accusing her uncle of secually molesting her daughter and a bunch of other kids in the family.  She's posting insane conspiracy shit. She's saying she's filled God spirit and that the "witches" who were burned were just women filled with the holy ghost.

She called for a boycott on Doordarsh. She's been tagging Kamala Harris in her posts.

Omg. I should show you the screen shots I took. Me and a friend of mine who was also in the program (I made one super good close friend that I adore that I'm keeping in my life, she's married with kids and our kids are even close. I'm good friends with her and her husband and her kids call me "bonus mom" lol) have both been watching her go for days and taking screen shots for eachother in case she deletes it before we both get to see it lol.

She is on there Facebook fighting with her family. She called her 93 year old grandma a bag of shit and has been just going buck nuts.

I think it's fentynol AND meth.

When she was with her ex, she became convinced that he was cheating on her and hiding his other women in the walls of his house. So she tore the walls out.  :facepalm:

Just crazy shit.

Sad Sad x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Dove on August 23, 2024, 07:32:25 PMIt is.
I thought so. I wanted someone with a health care background to confirm or deny it.

Thank you. :good:

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on August 23, 2024, 09:57:21 PMHas enabling drug addiction made developed English speaking countries better places to live. Of course not. It's one of the reasons Canadian cities look like they belong in the third world.

Lady, you just won the fukin inferwebs with that comment!

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on August 24, 2024, 08:04:32 AMThis woman I went through my program with relapsed. She has had 4 children. Her two older ones are 15 and 11, and she has a 6 year old.

She had one between the 11 and 6 year old that she put up for adoption. She's Facebook friends with the adoptive mother.

The older ones are from the same dad and he died years ago from drug overdose.  Her 6 year old is from a different guy. This guy doesn't do drugs but he is a piece of shit.

She lost custody of the 6 year old and there is a no contact order because she's so fucking batshit.

For the past 8 days....she has been posting 4 to 6 posts an hour. Just spitting out unhinged posts with machine gun regularity for days. Then she deletes shit.

She's been accusing everyone of child abuse. Accusing her uncle of secually molesting her daughter and a bunch of other kids in the family.  She's posting insane conspiracy shit. She's saying she's filled God spirit and that the "witches" who were burned were just women filled with the holy ghost.

She called for a boycott on Doordarsh. She's been tagging Kamala Harris in her posts.

Omg. I should show you the screen shots I took. Me and a friend of mine who was also in the program (I made one super good close friend that I adore that I'm keeping in my life, she's married with kids and our kids are even close. I'm good friends with her and her husband and her kids call me "bonus mom" lol) have both been watching her go for days and taking screen shots for eachother in case she deletes it before we both get to see it lol.

She is on there Facebook fighting with her family. She called her 93 year old grandma a bag of shit and has been just going buck nuts.

I think it's fentynol AND meth.

When she was with her ex, she became convinced that he was cheating on her and hiding his other women in the walls of his house. So she tore the walls out.  :facepalm:

Just crazy shit.

My wife and I can think of at least 3 people we know in this condition. My friend Ron has taken the fucking TV's in the house apart looking for spy devices. My wifes, sisters, brother in law tore out all the walls looking for demons.

Now the kicker: The same wifes sister, her husband died about 10 years ago. It is his brother that went on the demon hunt..... Eventually, she married the dead husbands nephew who's 20 years younger. Now THAT dickhead is on meth or whatever and he's paranoid AF too.

Kill em.