The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Fight for humanity

Started by MrNiceGuy, August 20, 2024, 03:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on August 24, 2024, 11:40:07 AMMy wife and I can think of at least 3 people we know in this condition. My friend Ron has taken the fucking TV's in the house apart looking for spy devices. My wifes, sisters, brother in law tore out all the walls looking for demons.

Now the kicker: The same wifes sister, her husband died about 10 years ago. It is his brother that went on the demon hunt..... Eventually, she married the dead husbands nephew who's 20 years younger. Now THAT dickhead is on meth or whatever and he's paranoid AF too.

Kill em.

Just saw today she punched her 85 year old grandma  :facepalm:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on August 25, 2024, 01:44:59 PMJust saw today she punched her 85 year old grandma  :facepalm:

Yea, bitch needs to die.

caskur

Quote from: DKG on August 23, 2024, 06:49:44 AMSafe and injecting seems like an oxymoron. I am not an expert on this subject though.
Back in the 80s the Australian government moved really really fast to stop drug addicts spreading AIDS and it was a very successful programme giving free needles to junkies so they wouldn't share needle...

Then regular people who needed needles but had to pay for them like diabetics complained so free needles were given to them.

Diabetics have pens now and they need needles so you can just walk into a pharmacy an pick up a box for free.

AUSTRALIA did really well curbing the AIDS spread... at the moment though, miners are holidaying overseas in Indonesia and they're picking up AIDS. I feel our government have slacked off and need to run ads on TV again... did you ever see Australian ads in the 1980?   I will show you one.

Brb

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Our 1980s ads to curb AIDS..

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Reggie Essent

Quote from: caskur on August 25, 2024, 02:57:18 PMavatar_DKG

Our 1980s ads to curb AIDS..

Actually, the spread of AIDS via IV drug use was a very small percentage of cases.  Most were through licentious and deviant sexual behaviors, especially amongst homosexual males.  Still is.

Thiel

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 25, 2024, 06:32:48 PMActually, the spread of AIDS via IV drug use was a very small percentage of cases.  Most were through licentious and deviant sexual behaviors, especially amongst homosexual males.  Still is.
I don't deny that.
gay, conservative and proud

caskur

Well back in the 80s it was a death sentence... 8 - 10 years before you died.. my neighbours brother died..  Wayne..... very sad.

But it spread in the blood supply... every single haemophilia person died.. they had no way of testing for AIDS in the blood supply so they just took out the blood contaminated with Hep B to reduce contamination...

So the main ways back then of contacting AIDS were blood transfusions, sharing  needles, and homosexual sex.

But I remember watching a Donahue show about the subject in the 1990s and there were 15,000 people in the USA that didn't fit those 3 main sources of infection...

So lipstick testers, tattooing, dentists... mouth to mouth resuscitation...

Taking 60 antivirals a day is no life..  warnings, preventions..

And just remember illegal immigrants carrying AIDS or syphilis are headed to your country right now...

- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on August 25, 2024, 02:52:32 PMBack in the 80s the Australian government moved really really fast to stop drug addicts spreading AIDS and it was a very successful programme giving free needles to junkies so they wouldn't share needle...

Then regular people who needed needles but had to pay for them like diabetics complained so free needles were given to them.

Diabetics have pens now and they need needles so you can just walk into a pharmacy an pick up a box for free.

AUSTRALIA did really well curbing the AIDS spread... at the moment though, miners are holidaying overseas in Indonesia and they're picking up AIDS. I feel our government have slacked off and need to run ads on TV again... did you ever see Australian ads in the 1980?   I will show you one.

Brb

They've given away free needles in california since the 80's and these drugbag cunts STILL share dirty needles. Drug users DGAF about life.

Lokmar

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 25, 2024, 06:32:48 PMActually, the spread of AIDS via IV drug use was a very small percentage of cases.  Most were through licentious and deviant sexual behaviors, especially amongst homosexual males.  Still is.

The first sign of AIDS is a pounding sensation in your ass!

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on August 25, 2024, 08:29:46 PMThey've given away free needles in california since the 80's and these drugbag cunts STILL share dirty needles. Drug users DGAF about life.

Because they dropped the education of the spread and the ramifications of catching AIDS... They made us all terrified of catching AIDS back in the 80s. It's not even blimp on the radar scales these days and it should be.
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on August 25, 2024, 08:35:08 PMBecause they dropped the education of the spread and the ramifications of catching AIDS... They made us all terrified of catching AIDS back in the 80s. It's not even blimp on the radar scales these days and it should be.

People circling the drain DGAF about life. I suppose education would save a few. I'd prefer we shoot them dead tho.

DKG

Quote from: caskur on August 25, 2024, 02:52:32 PMBack in the 80s the Australian government moved really really fast to stop drug addicts spreading AIDS and it was a very successful programme giving free needles to junkies so they wouldn't share needle...

AUSTRALIA did really well curbing the AIDS spread... at the moment though, miners are holidaying overseas in Indonesia and they're picking up AIDS. I feel our government have slacked off and need to run ads on TV again... did you ever see Australian ads in the 1980?  I will show you one.

Brb

North America used free condoms curb the AIDS spread or so we are told. Not that heterosexuals should have ever worried too much about catching AIDS.

caskur

Quote from: DKG on August 26, 2024, 09:03:46 AMNorth America used free condoms curb the AIDS spread or so we are told. Not that heterosexuals should have ever worried too much about catching AIDS.

you forgot about bi-sexuals who have sex with males and females.

In Perth in the 80s 6 women contacted AIDS from the IVF clinque.

Females are at the same risk...in India men pass AIDS to their wives.

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on August 25, 2024, 08:44:23 PMPeople circling the drain DGAF about life. I suppose education would save a few. I'd prefer we shoot them dead tho.

yes, this is true. I wish you were wrong but you aren't.
- Andy Warhol

Thiel

Quote from: DKG on August 26, 2024, 09:03:46 AMNorth America used free condoms curb the AIDS spread or so we are told. Not that heterosexuals should have ever worried too much about catching AIDS.
Condoms, and free needles did not stop the AIDS spread. First of all AIDS was never an epidemic to any demographic besides that which Jo Jo and I belong to.

I know gay men that were diagnosed twenty five years ago with AIDS who live normal lives.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud