The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Fight for humanity

Started by MrNiceGuy, August 20, 2024, 03:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

I'm gonna eat pussy tonight....even if it kills me!!!!  :yeahhh:

JOE

Quote from: caskur on August 29, 2024, 11:26:11 AMI don't have anything but compassion for monogamous homosexual people...

While I tend to be tolerant of lesbians, I'm much less so towards homosexual men as I associate them with transmissible diseases like AIDS & Monkey pox. At least lesbians for the most part dont spread VD like their male counterparts.

Members of my family criticize this homophobia but I've never really accepted gay men, their lifestyle & probably never will. I tolerate them & some are actually decent people.

Could be the time I grew up in when social attitudes hadn't changed yet & it wasnt really tolerated. Even by men in the liberal Establishment.

Back then a progressive liberated man was somebody who embraced the ideals of Hugh Hefner. But now it's like society want men to give up their manhood & accept that which was previously unacceptable.

I figger if a man has to act effeminate or March in Pride parades to be accepted by women then he's given up too much. Like his identity & his soul.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: JOE on August 29, 2024, 11:27:28 PMWhile I tend to be tolerant of lesbians, I'm much less so towards homosexual men as I associate them with transmissible diseases like AIDS & Monkey pox. At least lesbians for the most part dont spread VD like their male counterparts.

Members of my family criticize this homophobia but I've never really accepted gay men, their lifestyle & probably never will. I tolerate them & some are actually decent people.

Could be the time I grew up in when social attitudes hadn't changed yet & it wasnt really tolerated. Even by men in the liberal Establishment.

Back then a progressive liberated man was somebody who embraced the ideals of Hugh Hefner. But now it's like society want men to give up their manhood & accept that which was previously unacceptable.

I figger if a man has to act effeminate or March in Pride parades to be accepted by women then he's given up too much. Like his identity & his soul.

I absolutely agree there are homosexuals who are reasonable people but there are also monsters.

You just have to take people as you find them I guess

I would kill the monsters but sadly I have to wait until God does it.... or Lokmar... whoever comes first and it looks like lokmar is going to be busy tonight.

Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Thiel on August 29, 2024, 05:50:17 PMAnd the gay men talked.

I love Oprah. :s_laugh:

I used to love her.... she saved my life by pushing the papsmear issue for cervical cancer and I got checked and had early cancer.... but now I hate her guts for doing the Meghan Markle and Prince Henry interview causing race division. OPRAH is a racist.

The Hite report on 100,000 American men said 72% of American men cheated on their spouse.

OPRAH was genuinely clueless about the black community cheating on their wives with black men...she did a big show on it.

One of my friends, a Portuguese South African found out her husband cheated because she developed herpes.... great way to find out your partner is cheating, no?

STD is preventable but no one and I mean NO one wants to have decent discussion about it. My age says I don't give a shit who I offend or who I educate... one thing I can guarantee is the truth.

If we are brave, we will speak the truth and accept the truth.

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

T

But Looooong Before Oprah came Donahue and he had many shows about homosexuals... MANY... 

I watched every single episode.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on August 29, 2024, 10:01:05 PMThe vocalist of Iron Maiden thinks his tongue cancer was caused by oral.

He wouldn't just think he would actually know because the doctors would know his tongue cancer is the same cancer that causes cervical cancer. I am sure you can google it... that is how I found out about it.

Quote from: Shen Li on August 29, 2024, 10:01:05 PMIf what you are saying is true, Dove has caused cancer in tens of thousands of men. :s_laugh:
Well she was gang raped and it is possible. It is also possible I passed around VD. I might have been a virgin but my first partner wasn't... who knows what he gave me...

It really upsets me when I see men give virgins AIDS.  Actually it ENRAGES me..  before AIDS, husbands were spreading syphilis.  Very very common.

And incredibly sad.
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: caskur on August 30, 2024, 05:25:45 AMHe wouldn't just think he would actually know because the doctors would know his tongue cancer is the same cancer that causes cervical cancer. I am sure you can google it... that is how I found out about it.

Well she was gang raped and it is possible. It is also possible I passed around VD. I might have been a virgin but my first partner wasn't... who knows what he gave me...

It really upsets me when I see men give virgins AIDS.  Actually it ENRAGES me..  before AIDS, husbands were spreading syphilis.  Very very common.

And incredibly sad.

It was two muslin men.

But actually yes I ended up with cancer cells. That was horrifying at 14.

I was in psyc treatment for two years after that and that was all treated and for the next several years I had pap smears every 6 months. Then every year since and I've been perfectly fine. I was tested for everything for a year straight and the HIV screening was the scariest. I don't know how it's done now but back then you got swabbed....then waited to do it again in 6 months. I was terrified of AIDs for two years wondering if it started "growing" yet.

So i was terrified of sex even until I was 19 and actually finally did it. With the man I'm with now.

I'm extremely picky who I sleep with. I have a low "body count" if you separate men and women and don't count the women  :dontknow:  :crampe:

In far more worried about my own throat now lol.

I haven't messed around with another woman in more than 10 years so I'm pretty sure I'm good. I always get checked at the doctor after I end a relationship just in case i got cheated on and didnt know. And my man here has only ever been with me.

No worries here!
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

Quote from: Dove on August 30, 2024, 06:11:42 AMIt was two muslin men.

But actually yes I ended up with cancer cells. That was horrifying at 14.

I was in psyc treatment for two years after that and that was all treated and for the next several years I had pap smears every 6 months. Then every year since and I've been perfectly fine. I was tested for everything for a year straight and the HIV screening was the scariest. I don't know how it's done now but back then you got swabbed....then waited to do it again in 6 months. I was terrified of AIDs for two years wondering if it started "growing" yet.

So i was terrified of sex even until I was 19 and actually finally did it. With the man I'm with now.

I'm extremely picky who I sleep with. I have a low "body count" if you separate men and women and don't count the women  :dontknow:  :crampe:

In far more worried about my own throat now lol.

I haven't messed around with another woman in more than 10 years so I'm pretty sure I'm good. I always get checked at the doctor after I end a relationship just in case i got cheated on and didnt know. And my man here has only ever been with me.

No worries here!

I know some who was forced into sex in Hong Kong and she was very paranoid for years...eventually the doctor told her to stop coming unless she had a real problem.

And my friend who caught herpes keeps getting AIDS TESTS. SHE is very vigilant about it.

Informative Informative x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Who has the highest AIDS rate in America?

Black/African American people and Hispanic/Latino people are particularly affected by HIV, making up more than half (70%) of estimated new HIV infections in 2022 ...21 May 2024

https://www.cdc.gov › facts-stats

Fast Facts: HIV in the US by Race and Ethnicity - CDC
Agree Agree x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: caskur on August 30, 2024, 06:35:42 AMI know some who was forced into sex in Hong Kong and she was very paranoid for years...eventually the doctor told her to stop coming unless she had a real problem.

And my friend who caught herpes keeps getting AIDS TESTS. SHE is very vigilant about it.

I was diagnosed with severe PTSD. So the following years of my life where like a big long panick attack.

I almost killed myself just so I end my perpetual fear.

I did become a bit of a hypochondriac. Finding out I had HPV and cancer cells really fucked me up.

It was treated by them freezing my cervix and after that I was good. Never had an abnormal pap smear again. No HPV. No cancer cells.

I went every 6 months and since then I've gone once a year and if im in a sexual relationship I get screened for everything ever yearly check up and after I end a relationship.

I've always been paranoid about that sort of thing.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Thiel

Quote from: caskur on August 30, 2024, 05:09:05 AMT

But Looooong Before Oprah came Donahue and he had many shows about homosexuals... MANY... 

I watched every single episode.
There are have always been lots of men like Jo Jo and I.
gay, conservative and proud

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on August 30, 2024, 05:25:45 AMHe wouldn't just think he would actually know because the doctors would know his tongue cancer is the same cancer that causes cervical cancer. I am sure you can google it... that is how I found out about it.
I haven't heard any conformation about the cause of his cancer. Eddie Van Halen believed his cancer was caused by holding guitar picks in his mouth.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Shen Li on August 30, 2024, 10:11:05 PMI haven't heard any conformation about the cause of his cancer. Eddie Van Halen believed his cancer was caused by holding guitar picks in his mouth.

Is this thread still about homosexuals spreading AIDS and Monkeypox and dudes getting tongue cancer from eating dirty pussy?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 30, 2024, 10:34:58 PMIs this thread still about homosexuals spreading AIDS and Monkeypox and dudes getting tongue cancer from eating dirty pussy?
I guess. I don't know. I'm only skimming it.

Lokmar

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 30, 2024, 10:34:58 PMIs this thread still about homosexuals spreading AIDS and Monkeypox and dudes getting tongue cancer from eating dirty pussy?

YEP!