The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

I really wish conservatives would stop falling for the oakie doke

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 21, 2024, 12:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

So what there is an abortion bus parked by the DNC? If these vermin cockroaches want to murder their unborn sprogs who will only turn into fellow democrats later in life LET THEM!

Who gives a shit? I certainly don't. They could set up free abortion services at every fast food drive through so that you can kill your baby as a side to the purchase of a happy meal for all I care. As long as it's in their hopeless shithole states I don't don't give the slightest fuck and neither should any of you.

so stop fucking talking about it already! This is exactly the conversation these vermin want you to have. It's the dupe they want you to fall for.

Discuss anything but the issues that demonstrate clearly what a bunch of failures these rodents truly are.

And the more time you talk about their drive through abortion services and the fact that walz was drunk driving that one time in history or the fact that Kamoron aint black is less time you are spending showcasing her utter failures as VP and that is exactly what they want. 

Biggie Smiles

I really don't get it

you have an enemy that wants to genocide themselves and you are fighting to stop them?

You never heard the saying "do not interrupt your enemy as he is busy making a mistake"

deport_liberals

Border, inflation, crime.  Repeat repeat repeat.

If that's too complicated just focus on the damn border.  It was Commula's only job and she failed miserably.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 21, 2024, 12:52:36 PMSo what there is an abortion bus parked by the DNC? If these vermin cockroaches want to murder their unborn sprogs who will only turn into fellow democrats later in life LET THEM!

Who gives a shit? I certainly don't. They could set up free abortion services at every fast food drive through so that you can kill your baby as a side to the purchase of a happy meal for all I care. As long as it's in their hopeless shithole states I don't don't give the slightest fuck and neither should any of you.

so stop fucking talking about it already! This is exactly the conversation these vermin want you to have. It's the dupe they want you to fall for.

Discuss anything but the issues that demonstrate clearly what a bunch of failures these rodents truly are.

And the more time you talk about their drive through abortion services and the fact that walz was drunk driving that one time in history or the fact that Kamoron aint black is less time you are spending showcasing her utter failures as VP and that is exactly what they want. 

My number one issue is mass and illegal immigration.i don't care about stunts.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on August 21, 2024, 02:03:37 PMMy number one issue is mass and illegal immigration.i don't care about stunts.

I mean, the vermin on the left couldn't make it more obvious this is an intentional gimmick if they tried.

I would ignore it all together if I were trump and anyone else in the trump camp. It's irrelevant.

If they want to kill themselves off in their own shithole states -- let them. In fact, be supportive of the idea that this is a matter in state hands and Illinois is a murder sanctuary. So have at it. Kill unborn babies via a green mist you pump into the fucking air if that is what fancies your blood lust. I don't give two shits about the prog moms, the absentee fathers or even the unborn prog crotch rockets.

I'm done taking the high road with these cocksuckers.

Just don't impose it on places where we are far more morally upright and we ain't got a problem. 

Biggie Smiles

See this is where I disagree with my fellow conservatives and align more with avatar_Reggie Essent

you cannot say this is a state issue then cry when they do this shit in their own states. Illinois is their own shithole state. They could be doing driveby shotgun to the belly abortions on month 8 day 22 for all I fucking care. Take the mom out too while you're at it. 2 down, 1 to go.

In Oregon you can Take 8.5 month old baby, rip them out of their mother's womb's and chuck them off a mountainside like the Spartans did for all I care. You're more than likely preemptively preventing the existence of yet another Admong. and in my mind that is a good thing.

So have fucking at it. Televise it so I can enjoy your fetus murdering Olympics from the comfort of my own home.

Just don't tell me I have to pay for it or impose it where I've decided to live and we wont have a problem.

And please, don't any one get in my ear about it being morally wrong. I know it's morally wrong. I don't give a fuck if it's morally wrong. That ain't my problem. It ain't happening in my household or with the woman I am with and that is about as far as my personal influence goes.

So let God sort this shit out with these fucking degenerates.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 21, 2024, 02:31:48 PMSee this is where I disagree with my fellow conservatives and align more with avatar_Reggie Essent

you cannot say this is a state issue then cry when they do this shit in their own states. Illinois is their own shithole state. They could be doing driveby shotgun to the belly abortions on month 8 day 22 for all I fucking care. Take the mom out too while you're at it. 2 down, 1 to go.

In Oregon you can Take 8.5 month old baby, rip them out of their mother's womb's and chuck them off a mountainside like the Spartans did for all I care. You're more than likely preemptively preventing the existence of yet another Admong. and in my mind that is a good thing.

So have fucking at it. Televise it so I can enjoy your fetus murdering Olympics from the comfort of my own home.

Just don't tell me I have to pay for it or impose it where I've decided to live and we wont have a problem.

And please, don't any one get in my ear about it being morally wrong. I know it's morally wrong. I don't give a fuck if it's morally wrong. That ain't my problem. It ain't happening in my household or with the woman I am with and that is about as far as my personal influence goes.

I'm glad you see my thoughts on the matter are correct, right and true. I've long held that "abortion" is not a winning issue for the conservative side of the ledger.  It's been used as a wedge issue for decades, and the Left is very adept at using the issue to scare stupid people into supporting Democrat filth.

The fact is it is a moot point. We are a nation founded upon the ideal of individual liberty.  Last I checked, pregnant women are individuals and therefore endued with the same "unalienable rights" as the rest of us.  A bitch don't lose those rights if she gets knocked up, and of all the millions upon millions of words written and published regarding the Roe vs Wade decision and abortion in general, it boils down to one single clause in one single sentence in the majority decision of Roe: "...potential rights do not outweigh existing rights ..."

They do not and cannot.  This is why the issue is moot.  My opposition to Roe had less to do with the moral equations surrounding abortion as it did with the fact that the United States Supreme Court never had standing to rule on the issue in the first place, and it should have been remanded back to the States in 1973.  This is because an abortion is a clinical medical procedure and medical procedures are regulated by the States.

My own position of a woman terminating a pregnancy is that her pregnancy is none of my business.  Period.  I don't have to like that person's reasons for terminating her pregnancy, but it is none of my business.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 21, 2024, 03:50:00 PMI'm glad you see my thoughts on the matter are correct, right and true. I've long held that "abortion" is not a winning issue for the conservative side of the ledger.  It's been used as a wedge issue for decades, and the Left is very adept at using the issue to scare stupid people into supporting Democrat filth.

The fact is it is a moot point. We are a nation founded upon the ideal of individual liberty.  Last I checked, pregnant women are individuals and therefore endued with the same "unalienable rights" as the rest of us.  A bitch don't lose those rights if she gets knocked up, and of all the millions upon millions of words written and published regarding the Roe vs Wade decision and abortion in general, it boils down to one single clause in one single sentence in the majority decision of Roe: "...potential rights do not outweigh existing rights ..."

They do not and cannot.  This is why the issue is moot.  My opposition to Roe had less to do with the moral equations surrounding abortion as it did with the fact that the United States Supreme Court never had standing to rule on the issue in the first place, and it should have been remanded back to the States in 1973.  This is because an abortion is a clinical medical procedure and medical procedures are regulated by the States.

My own position of a woman terminating a pregnancy is that her pregnancy is none of my business.  Period.  I don't have to like that person's reasons for terminating her pregnancy, but it is none of my business.

I am 100% behind this being remanded back to the states and as such being available in any shape form or manner the voters in that state choose. Meaning, if people in California want to elect in idi amin as their governor, perform a genocide and have public barbecues featuring their dead fetuses as the main course -- have fucking at.

The right to choose your own path is what democracy is all about.   

And you are 100% right about this being a wedge issue democrats use to their advantage. A fact that has been proven through at least TWO democrat administrations where the issue could have passed in the house and senate and been codified into law but was not.

why was that?

well, as you and I both know it wasn't so that it could continue to be a wedge issue relied upon as a crutch for a party without policy to dupe the uninformed

and those of us on the right who are horrified by the matter are falling for this oakie doke hook line and sinker and its fucking pathetic.

You know I love Dove but conservatives who make this issue their hill to die on are hurting our party more than they are helping it. Don't like abortion? Move to Florida and don't give a fuck what some worthless cunt in Oregon is doing with her worthless crotch rocket.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 21, 2024, 04:05:34 PMI am 100% behind this being remanded back to the states and as such being available in any shape form or manner the voters in that state choose. Meaning, if people in California want to elect in idi amin as their governor, perform a genocide and have public barbecues featuring their dead fetuses as the main course -- have fucking at.

The right to choose your own path is what democracy is all about.   

And you are 100% right about this being a wedge issue democrats use to their advantage. A fact that has been proven through at least TWO democrat administrations where the issue could have passed in the house and senate and been codified into law but was not.

why was that?

well, as you and I both know it wasn't so that it could continue to be a wedge issue relied upon as a crutch for a party without policy to dupe the uninformed

and those of us on the right who are horrified by the matter are falling for this oakie doke hook line and sinker and its fucking pathetic.

You know I love Dove but conservatives who make this issue their hill to die on are hurting our party more than they are helping it. Don't like abortion? Move to Florida and don't give a fuck what some worthless cunt in Oregon is doing with her worthless crotch rocket.

Exactly the points.  Remanding the issue back to the States denies the issue to the Left on the National level AND takes away their "threat to Democracy" prattle because all a conservative has to say in response to any argument raised about abortion by Lefties is to say "but now the issue is put back for The People to decide.  I thought you Democrats were all for "direct democracy?"

If I was still actively trolling Leftist swine, I'd be using that argument daily.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 21, 2024, 04:36:37 PMExactly the points.  Remanding the issue back to the States denies the issue to the Left on the National level AND takes away their "threat to Democracy" prattle because all a conservative has to say in response to any argument raised about abortion by Lefties is to say "but now the issue is put back for The People to decide.  I thought you Democrats were all for "direct democracy?"

If I was still actively trolling Leftist swine, I'd be using that argument daily.

And despite the fact that Trump has said repeatedly with ZERO ambiguity that he is in favor of this being a state issue - the left REMAINS dedicated to making him out to be some draconian Religious zealot who would deny some slut in Washington her right to murder her own child whenever she pleases.

They WANT this to be a dividing element. Just like they want us talking about how Kamoron isn't black and a host of other irrelevant issues so that it can continue detracting from the real problems we face

that right there tells you everything you need to know - if you are paying attention

oh look -- over there -- it's a shiny object -- while they cart the fucking store out the back door.

conservatives... wake the fuck up! Some unborn crotch rocket who will more than likely grow up to be another wasteoid tax payer leach like Lily or Admong isn't worth you losing election after election

sheesh already!

hard R

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 21, 2024, 02:22:10 PMI mean, the vermin on the left couldn't make it more obvious this is an intentional gimmick if they tried.

I would ignore it all together if I were trump and anyone else in the trump camp. It's irrelevant.

If they want to kill themselves off in their own shithole states -- let them. In fact, be supportive of the idea that this is a matter in state hands and Illinois is a murder sanctuary. So have at it. Kill unborn babies via a green mist you pump into the fucking air if that is what fancies your blood lust. I don't give two shits about the prog moms, the absentee fathers or even the unborn prog crotch rockets.

I'm done taking the high road with these cocksuckers.

Just don't impose it on places where we are far more morally upright and we ain't got a problem. 
Pretty much. I don't see the point in arguing for or against it unless one has a personal stake in the argument and sorry/not sorry, any government attempting to make it their business based on economics, id-pol, maltheusian bullshit or whatever other esoteric reasoning is wasting everyone's time, but mine in particular.

If you are female and you want to scramble every last one of your eggs, fine. Someone I'm sure will appreciate your barren sperm-dump of a hole, it doesn't have to be me. Stop screaming, get to pleasuring yourself and unbreeding yourself out of the gene pool and leave everyone else out of it. Particularly me and especially if you're leaving it to the last minute to terminate because that's a level of crazycakes I've no interest in inviting to my dinner table. Same goes for the mentally challenged authoritarians who would rule for or against such practices. You're all of you a bunch of sperging retards demanding to make your problems my own and you can fuck right off with your shit and this two cents worth I've wasted on you here is already more than you deserve.

Trump punting the so-called "issue" back to the states? Not perfect by any means, but at least it undoes a statute that ran counter to the federal constitution, so.... yay? I'm not getting an abortion in any event and I'm not inclined to whitewash the guts of someone who would do it for me willy nilly.

And if I do get to knocking up the ax wound of someone I think worth the 10cc's of baby gravy, she and I will make our own informed choices how to proceed, on our own dime and without reference to some cackling psychopath puppet, her nearest equivalent or the whims of angry "pro choice" and "pro life" hordes of self important gimps.

Got that? Good. Get to worrying about your own shit and I'll get to mine. We'll see whose methods bear fruit in the end.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

As soon as Trump said he agreed with the SC decision, it should have been over.

Go back to your state and fight for or against abortion. It's not a federal issue. Presidential candidates should not be campaigning like it is.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Thiel on August 21, 2024, 05:15:33 PMAs soon as Trump said he agreed with the SC decision, it should have been over.

Go back to your state and fight for or against abortion. It's not a federal issue. Presidential candidates should not be campaigning like it is.
You are 100% correct. It should have been over then and there and the fact that it wasn't tells you what the true intent of the democrats is.

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 21, 2024, 02:31:48 PMSee this is where I disagree with my fellow conservatives and align more with avatar_Reggie Essent

You sound just like my man over here. He says the same thing.

Me? I've never seen this as a state issue and I've always said over turning Roe isn't enough. It needs to be banned.

Humans either have a constitutional right to live or we don't.

Nowhere should we be able to vote on what human beings we can dispose of.

WITH the exception of death penalty for the really heinous and ghoulish crimes.

All innocent living human beings should have a right to live.

So I'm not particularly moved by the overturning of Roe BUT....the federal government shouldn't be imposing on the states in that way.

So it was a win for state rights, but a fail for human rights.

I would love to see that barbaric crime against humanity outright banned and I'd enjoy watching them scream and rage too death and burn their cities down.

I'm so disgusted and revolted by these people and their sociopathic attitude about this issue.

My man says the same stuff you and Reg say. But he knows how sensitive of an issue this is for and after a similar rant, he softened and started saying that he does believe the more advanced and educated we become, with general public knowledge of human life in the womb, he fully believes the tide will turn.

Most pro choice average people really believe the "clump of cells" bullshit and as people learn more, they will reject what happens in an abortion.

I hope he is right because I threw my hands up, lost hope and stopped watching.

It HURTS my heart seeing how so many of these people aggressively support this. Being willing to throw away all our actual sex based rights but supporting this.  They will vote for the most destructive policies so long as they can keep abortions. It's fucking unreal.

It's as if to the left...the ONLY right that women should have is abortion. And abortion is not even a right at all. It's just a ghoulish service you can purchase.  Of course, most of these NPC assholes don't even understand what rights even are.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 21, 2024, 05:28:49 PMYou are 100% correct. It should have been over then and there and the fact that it wasn't tells you what the true intent of the democrats is.
They need to make it a federal issue. It distracts from their failed handling of illegal migration and the economy.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview