The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Kennedy family members denounce RFK Jr.'s decision to endorse Trump as a 'betrayal of values'

Started by Conservative Perspective, August 26, 2024, 01:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Kennedy family members denounce RFK Jr.'s decision to endorse Trump as a 'betrayal of values'

Members of the Kennedy family said RFK Jr.'s endorsement of former President Trump was a "betrayal of the values that our father and our family hold most dear."

Source: Kennedy family members denounce RFK Jr.'s decision to endorse Trump as a 'betrayal of values'

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Yeah, but never any mention of betrayal by the other Kennedy men.  RFK Jr. is the only one that has some credibility with me.  The rest of them can go jump into a wood chipper for all I care.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

JOE

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on August 26, 2024, 01:55:05 PMYeah, but never any mention of betrayal by the other Kennedy men.  RFK Jr. is the only one that has some credibility with me.  The rest of them can go jump into a wood chipper for all I care.

RFK's belief in conspiracy theories suggests that he is spooked & haunted by all these untimely suspicious deaths in his family.

Cant blame him tho. Watching his dad die as a teen must've been a traumatic experience for him. And JFK jr and so on.

Maybe part of the reason he wants to get the hell out is to save his own skin.

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on August 26, 2024, 05:16:41 PMRFK's belief in conspiracy theories suggests that he is spooked & haunted by all these untimely suspicious deaths in his family.

Cant blame him tho. Watching his dad die as a teen must've been a traumatic experience for him. And JFK jr and so on.

Jo Jo Sweetie, you have been spending too much of the allowance I give you on comic books. It makes you unable to distinguish between the real world and make believe.

Mr Kennedy has spent his career defending people from state abuse. He is speaking not only as an advocate, but someone who has been on the inside and seen the rot with his own eyes
gay, conservative and proud

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: JOE on August 26, 2024, 05:16:41 PMRFK's belief in conspiracy theories suggests that he is spooked & haunted by all these untimely suspicious deaths in his family.

Maybe, but the overreaction by the rest of the family of his Trump endorsement is an excellent example of the comedy writing itself.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.