Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Banned from X again....

Started by Frood, August 25, 2024, 11:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Seems wishing cancer on celebrities and politicians violates X's TOS...

I appealed with "Cancer isn't a death sentence anymore though. Modern medicine has come a long way."

:dontknow:

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on August 25, 2024, 11:05:30 PMSeems wishing cancer on celebrities and politicians violates X's TOS...

I appealed with "Cancer isn't a death sentence anymore though. Modern medicine has come a long way."

:dontknow:

Next time go with AIDS and report back!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

I see no point in using X. I like the Asian versions of Quora. The format is better than Twitter/X.

Frood

There's still too many snowflakes on the the X staff.
Blahhhhhh...

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Shen Li on August 25, 2024, 11:33:37 PMI see no point in using X. I like the Asian versions of Quora. The format is better than Twitter/X.

I've looked at Quora.  A lot of nutbar TDS sufferers there.  I'd probably get banned right off if I still did that trolling thingie.

Shen Li

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 26, 2024, 12:06:08 AMI've looked at Quora.  A lot of nutbar TDS sufferers there.  I'd probably get banned right off if I still did that trolling thingie.
I don't like Quora either for that reason.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Shen Li on August 26, 2024, 12:06:50 AMI don't like Quora either for that reason.

I'm sayin'.  I looked at a couple Trump hate threads, and anyone even remotely non-insane got tons of down votes and magically disappeared from the threads.  There was a time I'd relish dropping in and slow-trolling all the retards.  But nowadays ... meh 

Shen Li

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 26, 2024, 12:11:06 AMI'm sayin'.  I looked at a couple Trump hate threads, and anyone even remotely non-insane got tons of down votes and magically disappeared from the threads.  There was a time I'd relish dropping in and slow-trolling all the retards.  But nowadays ... meh 
We have platforms very similar to Quora in this part of the world that don't do that.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Shen Li on August 26, 2024, 12:14:24 AMWe have platforms very similar to Quora in this part of the world that don't do that.

Well, that was just the political threads.  Quora seems to have a lot of different areas to explore, but I just haven't bothered.  I've been into not giving a fuck about shit lately.  ;)

Shen Li

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 26, 2024, 12:17:31 AMWell, that was just the political threads.  Quora seems to have a lot of different areas to explore, but I just haven't bothered.  I've been into not giving a fuck about shit lately.  ;)
I get that. We have good government here that stays out of our business. I don't spend as much time thinking about politics as I was forced to back in Canada.

Frood

I like the multiracial chicks like Lauren Chen... best of both worlds.

Attractive yet with shapely caucasian bottoms and boobs, able to operate machinery without crashing, then get home and cook up a special fried rice feast.  :thumbup2:
Blahhhhhh...

Oliver the Second

Pavel Durov, the co-founder and chief executive of the messaging service Telegram, was arrested and detained on Saturday, according to French media reports.

Law enforcement agents reportedly arrested Durov at Le Bourget Airport outside of Paris, where he was arriving on his private jet from Azerbaijan, according to multiple French press reports.

AFP reported that an arrest warrant had been issued for Durov as a result of an investigation into whether he has failed to crack down on illegal activity including drug trafficking, the promotion of terrorism and fraud on Telegram.

https://www.npr.org/2024/08/25/nx-s1-5088676/telegram-ceo-pavel-durov-arrested-france

tl,dr: France arrested him because he won't censor their political opponents
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Social media in general is a waste of time.  Its pretty much the internet equivalent of channel surfing because there is nothing good on to watch.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview