Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

These states will vote on abortion this year

Started by Conservative Perspective, February 07, 2024, 06:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

These states will vote on abortion this year

Since the U.S. Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, states been putting the question to voters. Several states could have abortion on their ballots in 2024.

Source: These states will vote on abortion this year

Lokmar

abortion isnt a Constitutional right so it goes to the states. I hope God smites the ones like Illinois that allows it up to the day of delivery. If I gotta die, oh well.

Herman

JD Vance vowed that former President Trump would not impose a federal abortion ban if re-elected to the Oval Office, adding that he would veto such a measure if it were to come across his desk.  :thumbup2:

Oliver the Second

It's on the ballot here. I'll probably vote yes just to get the lefties to shut the hell up.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 25, 2024, 10:28:16 PMIt's on the ballot here. I'll probably vote yes just to get the lefties to shut the hell up.
I would vote yes, and then I don't want to hear about abortion in an election again.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Let the leftist cunts kill their own leftist sprogs

the less of them the better.

I personally do not support a federal ban on abortion as these libtard cunts are doing us all a favor
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Lokmar

I would be in favor of the death penalty for any doc that aborted an 8 month old NORMAL fetus. Same for the mom.

Reggie Essent

I don't give the slightest fuck if some bitch aborts her fetus.  If I didn't fuck her or she ain't my daughter, I don't care.