The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

California close to approving $150K loans for illegal immigrants to help purchase homes

Started by Conservative Perspective, August 26, 2024, 08:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

California close to approving $150K loans for illegal immigrants to help purchase homes

A bill making its way through the California legislature would make undocumented migrants eligible to participate in a program that provides down-payment assistance.

Source: California close to approving $150K loans for illegal immigrants to help purchase homes

Herman

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on August 26, 2024, 08:50:12 PMCalifornia close to approving $150K loans for illegal immigrants to help purchase homes

A bill making its way through the California legislature would make undocumented migrants eligible to participate in a program that provides down-payment assistance.

Source: California close to approving $150K loans for illegal immigrants to help purchase homes
Outright insanity. Why doesn't that piece of shit Newscum just admit he wants the working class replaced with illegals. But, who will pay for the transition.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

If Newsom doesn't veto that plan, then he might as well forget about running for the White House someday.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Herman

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on August 27, 2024, 12:53:44 PMIf Newsom doesn't veto that plan, then he might as well forget about running for the White House someday.
If Kameltoe loses, he would be a democRAT favourite in 2028.

Oliver the Second

Know why Newscum is doing this? Because there's no way an illegal immigrant can make the monthly payment without moving five families into the house. Newscum doesn't want a few illegals in the neighborhood, he wants dozens of them in there.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Herman on August 27, 2024, 07:06:50 PMIf Kameltoe loses, he would be a democRAT favourite in 2028.

But if he's stupid enough to allow these beaners to get $150K, it will be a great weapon to use against him.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Herman

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on August 28, 2024, 03:09:57 PMBut if he's stupid enough to allow these beaners to get $150K, it will be a great weapon to use against him.
Everybody will want their $150 grand vote bribe.