Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Peanuts on the dollar

Started by Frood, August 29, 2024, 07:49:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Lokmar on September 27, 2024, 08:53:31 PMI just figured a near death experience like that would have lasting affects.

As far as that commie nigger and his cunt nigger wife, they both should have been blown up.

Well I left my parents home at 18 years old and refurbished a one-room abandoned shack as my new home....I had a bent over nail as a means to keep the door shut. 200m away a black woman was brutally raped, chopped up and shoved down the toilet, bit by bit, by two black males. The police arrived on the scene after being alerted by nearby neighbours of the commotion and screams. The men had blocked the S-bend with a part of the victims forearm and upper arm at the elbow.

That was only a part of my overall experience with violence.

How did it affect me? I learnt how to fight lethally, handle weapons and avoid unnecessary confrontation. I'm able to identify a potential bad situation before it has even happened.

They built them strong in Africa. And there's definitely no WOKE agenda.

:good:
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Herman on September 27, 2024, 09:13:12 PMAnybody in the ANC.

During apartheid there were 7000 murders over 41 years.

When the ANC were unbanned as a terrorist organisation, there were 7000 murders in just under 4 years alone.

Post-apartheid, 1994 to present day, there have been well over 500 000 murders in South Africa.

Those statistics speak cold hard truths about a government terrorist regime, called the ANC. Mandela's legacy.

The country has completely collapsed under the ANC, a reverse-apartheid.
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 27, 2024, 10:31:35 PMDuring apartheid there were 7000 murders over 41 years.

When the ANC were unbanned as a terrorist organisation, there were 7000 murders in just under 4 years alone.

Post-apartheid, 1994 to present day, there have been well over 500 000 murders in South Africa.

Those statistics speak cold hard truths about a government terrorist regime, called the ANC. Mandela's legacy.

This is why I love it here in Singapore. It's super safe and clean.

Crime is soaring in Canada. I blame Trudeau for becoming the nation's biggest drug peddler with his safe injection horseshit.

Libtard mayors are enablers too. They let people smoke meth and shoot up openly. They let them use transit without paying and then let them sleep on transit and use it as toilets.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Shen Li on September 27, 2024, 10:41:43 PMThis is why I love it here in Singapore. It's super safe and clean here.

Crime is soaring in Canada. I blame Trudeau for becoming the nation's biggest drug peddler with his safe injection horseshit.

Libtard mayors are enablers too. They let people smoke meth and shoot up openly. They let them use transit without paying and then let them sleep on transit and use it as toilets.

More and more each day, people with some common sense are realising the amount of chaos and disorder these Libtard governments are having on their respective countries. And for some, with regard to illegal immigration or immigrants that have not been processed properly, irreversible damage for generations to come.

A progressively sad state of affairs that only a catastrophic event or a New World Order could possibly change.

Shen Li

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 27, 2024, 10:59:34 PMMore and more each day, people with some common sense are realising the amount of chaos and disorder these Libtard governments are having on their respective countries. And for some, with regard to illegal immigration or immigrants that have not been processed properly, irreversible damage for generations to come.

A progressively sad state of affairs that only a catastrophic event or a New World Order could possibly change.
I lived in Canada for almost 30 years. It's not the country we immigrated to. The crime, the poverty, the litter, and the censorship are putting that country on a Venezuela trajectory.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Shen Li on September 27, 2024, 11:09:01 PMI lived in Canada for almost 30 years. It's not the country we immigrated to. The crime, the poverty, the litter, and the censorship are putting that country on a Venezuela trajectory.

Rubbish in South Africa...

Lokmar

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 27, 2024, 10:31:35 PMDuring apartheid there were 7000 murders over 41 years.

But hey, all them niggers is running things now. Thats all that counts!

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Lokmar on Today at 12:46:23 AMBut hey, all them niggers is running things now. Thats all that counts!

Particularly for the Russians and the Chinese. Access to land, wealth and millions of infantry.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview